cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisa

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
Hello I paid for a mobile phone through online bank transfer via Paisa Pay, The item no. is 280809791314. and i also used a 5% discount coupon, The item was costing Rs. 16350.00 and i paid 15532.50 after getting 5% discount. the amount got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisapay. No paisa pay ID was provided. My bank statement clearly showing the money was transferred to EBAY. I have all the proofs for payment.
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

aadharraj5737
Community Member
The Worlds Most Unique Spinning Practical Tie Hanger Organizer (PLHS)- Item number: 251151361871. bought at 1217 hrs from my debit card of canara bank account no xxxxx0667. i got 145 rs debit from my bank - auto sms and actual deduction from bank but the ebay website generated payment declined page. the item is also not listed on my purchsed item list?

why such basic errors and mess in ebay programming when using 3d secure server of banks for payment. apparently, this is not by fluke but a repeated error. also, there was no link failure or refresh / cancel operation. somethings wrong with the way ebay logs the payment!

mailed to customer care but all u get is a auto generated sms.
regards, aadhar raj
Message 21 of 45
latest reply

pkrajkumar2012
Community Member
I was making payment for Item no. 180971602577 on 14/09/2012; while the payment process is going on, It showed that the message "your Paisa pay on line transaction cannot be completed. But I received the confirmation from bank that amount (Rs 189) was deducted from my Credit card. Also I didn’t receive any confirmation mail from EBay.

The item is also not listed on my purchased item list.

Please help me to get my product.
Message 22 of 45
latest reply

revanth_v
Community Member
tonight i have problem,
I was making payment on Pen drive. While the payment process is going It showed the message that "your Paisa pay on line transaction cannot be completed.Please select a different payment type".

The process is not complete But I receive the confirmation from bank and deducted from my account.. Pliz Helpp
Message 23 of 45
latest reply

ninypc
Community Member
I purchased an item from ebay using paisapay worth Rs 1262 but after transcation i got a message saying "your Paisa pay on line transaction cannot be completed.Please select a different payment type". I went throught the procedure again and i got the same message again.but when i checked the bank account details it shows that the amount was deducted from my account twice .But i didn,t get any transaction ID.I request you to please check and refund my money
Message 24 of 45
latest reply

jaspalsinghmtech2011
Community Member
i have paid 14000 online for an item the money got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation from paisa pay its not showing in my buying status
Item no is 110966205172
transaction details are
19 Oct 2012 510423019-eBayPaisaPay 1019113538 rs. 14,000.00
Message 25 of 45
latest reply

Dear Jaspal,

I can understand your disappointment. There are several reasons for Missing payments including slower internet connection and technical issues at payment gateway. Rest assured, if PaisaPay Id has not been generated, your transaction would be refunded automatically. However, to speed up the process - please write us on incswebhelp@ebay.comwith transaction details, such as: 
Date & Time: 
Amount Deducted:
Mode of Payment( CC / DC/ OBT):
bank/ Card Issuer's name:
Transaction ID/ Reference Number:

We will get this checked with our bank and will update you. 
Message 26 of 45
latest reply

76erss
Community Member
Hi, On 20th october i had made a request to ship Extension tube for EOS camera who's product no is 271084448003. Through my SBI online banking i had made payment of Rs 795. same amount had been diducted from my acount BUT...ther is no purchase summary/ listing shown in my profile.On monady 22th i mailed EBAY this situatiion bt i didnt get any answer or solution. on same day i called costomer care , where i had been told that i will get my money back within 2 day which i didnt get. than on Wed 24th i agian called customer care, where i had been told the same thing. but same result. I didnt get ne call or ne service. Today on 25th October i again called n had conversation with ur exicutive named "Taufic Shaikh" who ws not co-operative. n told me that he again lodging complaint n again i have to wait for 72 hrs. I am loosing patience with Ebay and willing to do this transaction as my last with Ebay. I am looking forward to you to resolve this issue as early as possible

Transaction Date - 20th Oct 2012.
Transaction amt - 795 rs
Bank Name - SBI
Transaction ID - MSBI2833032017IGD5439180 TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A (Or its MSBI2833032017 only)chk with ur end.
Message 27 of 45
latest reply

76erss
Community Member
Hey Guys, Just wanna let u knw tht I got my money back. 🙂
Message 28 of 45
latest reply

pnpai
Community Member
Dear Sir,

Two transaction said to be not carried out. kindly look in to the matter.if required please revert back the amount to my account. fresh transaction shall be made later. MSBI2976315755IGH8815963 TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION 554.00 MSBI2976228166IGH8790290 TRANSFER TO 31014960840 BILLDESK TRANSACTION A 2,999.00

i didn't get to confirmation page and item i bought is not in my paisapay summary list. i contacted SBI Bank and they said they had initiated tansaction to BillDesk. I request you to please look into the issue and resolve the same at the earliest.
Message 29 of 45
latest reply

designexpert2013
Community Member
Actually we have to wait for few days to get the clear picture, the process need to be more real time.
Message 30 of 45
latest reply