Mental harrashment in Consumer court

sach_barg
Community Member

I have initiated a return of my order Royal Enfield handlebar module & its also accepted by ebay. I got call from eBay on Wednesday 7/10/2015 at 5:40 pm. & he arranged my return pickup on next day 8/10/2015 after 2 pm. He also sent the pdf of FedEx return pickup. But in that pdf in front of city code *** there is no pickup number.
I have also communicated with FedEx. They also told that there should be pickup number.
Or EBay have not registered pickup & just made me fool.
I have arranged call back from your Mumbai region on Sunday. One Lady executive on Sunday 11/10/2015 at 4:28 pm called me for my issue & told that we can't arrange pickup. She had not told me problem & as I was going raise questions that it's your duty she just rejected my call. Do you have right to reject call ?

Now first I want name of that Lady take strict action against her & want to communicate with her. And want return pickup to be arrange by her on coming Saturday 17/10/2015.

And my next action will be in Mental harassment case in Consumer court, Bibvewadi Pune. And I will claim for 50000.

I will first file case on EBay then on directly on the name of MD Mr. Latif Nathani & he will have to come to Pune court definitely for case.

Then final action : Public Interest Litigation(PIL) case through our union "Sambh Brigade" in upper court to stop your site due to poor service.

So Expecting earlier response & help & may Mental harassment dues.
Thanks

Regards,
Sachin Bargal

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0