Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mental harrashment in Consumer court

I have initiated a return of my order Royal Enfield handlebar module & its also accepted by ebay. I got call from eBay on Wednesday 7/10/2015 at 5:40 pm. & he arranged my return pickup on next day 8/10/2015 after 2 pm. He also sent the pdf of FedEx r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund

I have sent 100 of mails no proper response from many days rather weeks no update they are so relecutant to return my money, i suggest everyone never ever buy any product from their site they will send you damaged products and will not resole teh iss...

Worst company i have ever dealed with .

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to op...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against ebay customer service

With my claim id-1207252 I'm struggling with ebay for returning a damaged product & evrytime i call them they say they are looking into this & i'll get a call within 48 hrs & i've been listening this since 2 months..now l'm geting fed up of this & pl...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to claim gurantee ?

I bought a Pack of 2 Xiaomi 10400MAH Silver Power bank W/ free Mi TPU Cover for Power BankItem number: ***with paisapay id ***, Seller: *** it has stopped workin , what should I do ?

Refund not received from ebay.in

Subject: REFUND NOT RECEIVED FROM www.ebay.inValue: Rs-11,339/- and Rs-1000/- gift coupon Total=12,339/-ON 17/09/15 I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY J5 PHONE ON WWW.EBAY.IN VIDE PAISAPAY ID(ORDER ID) *** AND TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

court case against ebay.in

I had purchased a Blackberry Z10 Verizon phone from ebay on 3rd September 2015 after paying the complete amount of Rs 9889.00 through my ICICI credit card the same day . After a lot of follow up, the phone got delivered on 19th sep late evening . I w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

too much of missing transactions

today i bought item no. 251171303770 paying rs 485.50 with 50% discount ,amount was deducted from my paytm wallet 2015-10-10 12:00:57Paid for OrderBILLDESK Order #EPT24056890364Paytm Cash Txn ID 656922517 but no sale registered on paisapay, calling c...

Ebay is cheating me along with the seller

I have bought an item 10400 MI power bank from the seller *** through paisa pay my id is *** on 02/10/2015 morning.but in evening ebay informed that the item has been archived or removed and not fall in any gurentee.I have paid Rs 640 through online ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad products are selling on ebay

I have purchased revoflex xtreme exercise machine. It has got poor quality after 4 time used it has been broken due to low quality of elastic is used and there is no replacement and refund of this. I have purchased MI power bank also. But I found it ...