cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Making COD mandatory completely is wrong

Making COD mandatory for all powership sellers is a sure way for ebay to make some money, they are charging 4.5% paisapay fees for what ??, I also have my own online sales site where I accept online payment and no payment gateway charges as high as 4.5% and even after paying such high charge what are they doing for safety of the seller.

Ebay has given NO thought at all before taking the decision of making COD mandatory, what mechanism do they have in place to see that the seller is not duped by free coupon one time buyers or just mischief mongers who do it for fun, order on COD and refuse the parcel, if id is blocked open a new id and do the same thing again, what will ebay do ???.

In March itself I have had 3 buyers who bought on COD, one refused to accept the consignment and the other 2 were fraud buyers with wrong phone numbers and wrong address, how did ebay clear these orders and what checks did they do can they tell me and what will ebay do now ?? they cannot do anything. It is a net loss for me as I cannot resell the products as it has happened in the past the item will come back to me completely damaged because the courier guys do not care for return parcels and ebay never compensates the seller for a damaged box or a damaged carton or damaged product.

As is on other shopping sites like A****N, S*******S, S******L the decision to offer COD should be left completely to the discretion of the seller and ebay should have no say in it and yes one more thing NO OTHER SITE CHARGES THIS SO CALLED CONVENIENCE CHARGE OF Rs.50/- it will KILL THE SALES EVEN MORE.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0