Just Check this

usedstuff2009
Community Member
Ebay INdia is ready to get its first Big Scam

just check this ID

map-games-toys-shop

this seller has sold games worth 4 to 5 lakh internationally and hasn't shipped any , because these games are not available now in India with any dealers.

most likely he plans to run away with all the money.

Ebay should take stick action against this seller as this is going to bring a bad name for Indian sellers selling internationally.
Irony is that even right now this seller has listings online in eBay USA

This is 100% Scam
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Just Check this

ratan.trade
Community Member
@usedstaff2009:

The aligation the seller placed without any evidendce. Where the alegation stand?

How did you know he sold 4 to 5 lac item. What 4 or 5? Marginal difference between these two is 20%.

I suggest Justify your statement with evidence. Also any of reader to this thread who did not receive document from aledged seller please endrose thread owner.

Place some evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!! RATAN.TRADE
RATAN.TRADE
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Just Check this

spl_ind
Community Member
I just now checked the feedback profile of map-games-toys-shop and I was really shocked to see the number of negatives this Seller has received from his Buyers recently. Something must be wrong with this fellow.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Just Check this

@usedstuff2009
i think so he is not well or some personal problem
before 10 augest he was doing good business
after that he have not shipped any item to any buyer
so this does not means he is bad

if tmrw u have some problem and u r not able to ship any item and u get negative feedback so that does not means u r going to run away with the money

Ebay system is so strong and he is dealing with paypal so all buyer are protected for the purchase
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Just Check this

highskyindia
Community Member
Hello,
First of all please note that the negatives he is getting are for items sold 1 months ago, that means he never shipped items sold 1 month ago, but he was constantly re listing the items in Quantity of 100s.
Till date he has 2 items listed on eBay.com which were listed about 5 days ago, so that means he is alive and online. Also the item he is selling are The Sims 3 and Bad company 2 video game, these games are released by EA Games and right now no stocks are available for these games anywhere in India , not even a single piece and that too for past 3 months. any video game seller will know this. He has no stocks of games and even after knowing this he continues to book orders.

Just check this link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180518014354#ht_500wt_1154
please note that he has sold 123 copies of sims 3 @ $25 so 123 * 25= $3075. and this is for just one item.
Last copy of sims 3 was sold on 25th august, he was unable to ship games he sold 1 month ago. and till date he is booking orders and that too for game which I guarantee that is not available in India . also just imagine the amount of money involved it amounts to 4 to 5 Lac

My main concern is that this will surely bring a bad name to Indian sellers selling internationally, as I too sell internationally sometimes.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Just Check this

Great research highskyindia.

This seller may bring a bad name to international sellers.
eBay should immediately intervene this situation.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Just Check this

"genuine.buy" and "bappa.sales" same group of fraud sellers. Blindly relisted the same second hand items, sold to multiple people and NEVER shipped any. I am one of the buyers who got cheated both by this seller and ebay.

Ebay gurantee doesn't work as this seller presented FAKE dispatch and delivery slips of INVALID tracking number. Despite informing all the details to Trust and Safety and raising SNAD claim on ebay on 17th July, paisapay claim officer "ANIKET" took about 45 days to respond without any updates, rejecting the claim and informing to have "validated" proof of delivery. He went ahead and FABRICATED ebay records which says that the item was delivered!

As soon I gave negative feedback to this seller on 16th July 2010, this seller called me at 4:30AM on 17th, abused and threatened me to be beaten to death by his accomplishes. Calls were recorded and forwarded (unadultrated) to Trust and Safety team who did not find anything wrong on those calls!

While I agree paypal is more robust in protecting a customer against such frauds, paisapay support being provided through some less ethical Indian support who are only bothered about volume of work and getting paid for that, do not bother actually going through the details of such reports. The seller still exist, though the listings have been removed.

The 3 transactions I am aware, this seller has already looted us of Rs. 50000 and I saw several relisted completed orders which I am sure were never shipped and money retained by ebay and the seller. I am sure more incidents will surface and ebay is either fast asleep or are directly involved in such frauds/scams.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Just Check this

usedstuff2009
Community Member
๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Just Check this

highskyindia
Community Member
is TNS on Vacation or what?