Item Not working.

umeshmba
Community Member

I Purchased Tablet Cover from Ebay with Inbuilt Speakers, but i received in non working condition, (Speakers were not working and quality of cover is worst) I raised a claim with Ebay (Claim ID 628001), when i open the website after 4 days, they have closed my claim, saying phone was ringing and customer didn't left the call. so, they closed the claim, when i called them, they said, it is not possible to refund for the product as the claim is closed and hence it is not possible to Re-open the claim and I tried to call Customer Support team, they are not responding to my calls, chats and emails. My Claim ID: 628001, PaisaPay ID : 37176111163, Item ID: 171138856572. I am looking for Refund of my Money. 

Customer service is not responding and giving fake promises, saying you will receive your refund after 7 working days, when ever i call they say same thing....2 months gone, same reply from them...

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Item Not working.

Same thing happened with me too. , they said FedEx will pick up the unit. And closed without informing and collecting the unit. Lying falsely they tried to call..., there is no resp once for my mails after that...
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Item Not working.

umeshmba
Community Member

Nice Trick by Ebay, they called me and said we will provide you the coupon for the same amount, i said okey. after i received the coupon i used for purchasing the other item, they cancelled the product without any itimation and they closed my coupon permentately. Wow wow....nicely they're fooling the customers.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply