Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay india - WORST customer service ever

I have been an Ebay user since 2004 ( Registered in ebay.com ) and have had great experience with the international site, both selling and buying. But am extremely disappointed of Ebay India's customer support. I sold a mobile on ebay india via paisa...

Pathetic customer Service

Hi All, I must say that I have not seen such a non-professional and shameless customer service in my life. I had bought an HTC stylus on July 29 which wasnt upto the expectation and I returned it back to the seller. The seller received it on August 6...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay has the worst service

I bought a new venue dell 8 tablet and it came with the piece that's totally not working. When i asked for replacement they told to contact dell and when i contacted dell they dont replace.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Table mate wobbly and used one

Strange .. Table mate promised by top rated seller.. Pooja foto deal is used and wobbly.. I've asked him to replace or refund my money.. Let's see how honest he is to his living..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

e bay guarantee - for seller or buyer ?

the seller says ''u gave a negative feedback,now do whatever u want i'll not give any replacement or refund, ebay will remove the negative feedback from my account " how the heel can he be this rude , its only becoz of ebay support if ebay has got th...

refund not recieved after 4months also

I bought a tablet which was defected & hence it was returned & refund was approved however ebay services are so worse that its been 4 months I didnt recieve my refund. Even I had done chatting with their customer support but its useless, everytime th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not working.

I Purchased Tablet Cover from Ebay with Inbuilt Speakers, but i received in non working condition, (Speakers were not working and quality of cover is worst) I raised a claim with Ebay (Claim ID 628001), when i open the website after 4 days, they have...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No amount Refunded (Coupon)

why the ebay try to escape solving the buyers issue....i am asking them to return my coupon i used while i purchased and seller cancelled. Almost more then 3 weeks closing this deal still no response from Ebay about my coupon. PaisaPay ID 37970415803

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment gateway not working

hi i try to make the payment through my icici bank payment gateway but payment gateway is not working at all while when i try to make the purchase through state bank of india online transfer it works well ebay those who buy online they buy because th...