cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this the END of eBay India and Bad news for eBay India Sellers - Forward to eBay CEO

HONESTLY, 

Sellers feel eBay India now loosing total control. In Bad Way.

Just to trouble sellers.

Troubles + troubles. Inconvenience + Inconvenience started now.

Is that means after Flipkart take over eBay India, this is ending time for eBay India?

As a 5 years Expert seller I can also challenge eBay CEO, give me an opportunity to work as Managing Director for eBay India.

I will change the whole process. Now you don't need weeks and months to resolve the seller issues.

I can first of all stop issues. Even after that if there are issues. I can resolve that instantly within minutes.

And I can take action against non-working eBay staff.

As compared to hard working sellers on eBay. Your staff not even work 2 percent out of 100 person as sellers working.

Everything is becoming bad for sellers. And this directly a bad sign for small business in India.

NOW this month August, 2017 new type of issue has started.

That is totally violating all the policies.

Now eBay sending payment email and messages to sellers. And payment not getting credited to bank account.

So, after having argument with bank staff. When find it is eBay irresponsible department who is doing this.

When contacted eBay this careless staff simply saying "Technical Issue" and all the sellers facing same issue.

HOW can technical issue happens when payment is sent?? This they do not have answer.

And this is beyond your imagination.

Earlier when eBay sends payment it use to credit in 24-48 hour maximum.

Now after complaints it got credited to bank account in 7 days.

That too this payment sellers are getting almost after a month of selling item.

Here sellers are working too hard. And after hard work. Lot of stress, lot of losses. NOW eBay India having latest problems day by day.

So, instead of seller friendly policies. You have all anti-seller policies.

So, I want to ask eBay India CEO. Is this the end of eBay India which started as first eCommerce International brand?

ONLY because of your irresponsible and totally negligent staff this is happening.

Give me an opportuntiy. I will show how sellers can be attracted again and make a Good Selling platform again.

But, I am doubt because already thousands of people saying, now due to Flipkart engage it may become worst.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is this the END of eBay India and Bad news for eBay India Sellers - Forward to eBay CEO

bro.. i got 28th remittance on 31st.
didn't you got ?
Message 2 of 2
latest reply