Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Refund not received

I had asked for a refund claim. I returned the item through courier as instructed by eBay. The details of the refund claim and the message received from eBay are as follows: Message from eBay: As per our telephonic conversation on your registered num...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Complaint

Sir my claim id is 3102902 , i am waiting for the refund and your team has been saying that i will get a refund but every time they call they say me my resolution has been transfered to another team, sir please refund me because it's not a small amou...

Don't give ebay my item timely

No mail no msg and no any call from eBay.... But today 05.09.17. Is last date of my iteam delivery.... But now no tracking stutes no any other stutes and my money dedicated on 31.08.17 .......its not a good site for shopping .....

Ebay is cheating me along with the seller

I Ordered a phone Refurbished Lenovo zuk z1 on 09/08/2017. It was delivered on 21/08/8017. It was not working, it just stuck on boot . I took it to service centre, he just formatted the phone and phone is now working . But know no sim card is working...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amount of remmitance not recieved

Hello sirI am a seller on ebay n i m unable to update kyc documents from last 3 months and so my amount of remmitance is on hold.The response from kyc dept is nil.Plz kindly look into this matter

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How does eBay deal with duplicate products ?

I have got a general concern with duplicate products of well known brands .We suffer this menace even if we buy from the local market ,to avoid that we make purchases from the Brand showrooms ,and authorized sellers etc..How does eBay deal with this ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The seller is asking for a DOA certificate for a defective mobile phone

I bought a Sony Xperia Sola mobile phone on 12-jun-2012. After unboxing, it turned out that the touchscreen of the phone does not function correctly. I talked with the seller for a replacement or refund. But the seller is asking me to visit a nearest...

• 13 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Is this the END of eBay India and Bad news for eBay India Sellers - Forward to eBay CEO

HONESTLY, Sellers feel eBay India now loosing total control. In Bad Way.Just to trouble sellers. Troubles + troubles. Inconvenience + Inconvenience started now. Is that means after Flipkart take over eBay India, this is ending time for eBay India? As...

Remove the mandatory GSTIN nuisance for small time private sellers selling used products!

Obviously as the title says! Its a total misuse of the new GST policy implemented by our government, nowhere it says you need a GSTIN to sell used products. Also sellers who are not a e-Retail/e-Commerce won't have any GSTIN at first place! So stop t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very bed service

The seller of ebay does not answer and the product comes in low quality and time is not fixed. Abe's service burden is bad, so think before buying the item.

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful