cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is here anybody willing to help a newbie?Please kindly help me in my matter

lortisgroup
Community Member
How to contact the Account Manager? I want to sell in Daily Deals.

Ok here is the scenario, I have some really good products to sell on Daily Deals, I have also emailed to roadtosuccess@ebay.com, but haven't got any reply from the Ebay till now. I emailed them thrice. So it seems I am firing in dark. Somehow I saw some where I saw I have to contact my Accounts Manager, I looked into my Settings, etc. but didn't found any. Who is my Accounts Manager, how to contact him? Can anybody please help me in this regard? Also the Admin of this forum please if you are the Accounts Manager or you know him how he can contact me or vice-versa, please suggest.

Waiting for your valuable advices.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Do not expect any reply from eBay about anything.

Currently, The Entire eBay Support is in a disarray. Their phone system is down .. chat system is down and infact email system is also down. They claim that the email system is up but since you do not receive ANY reply even after days, it is as good as being down.

Either something serious is going on between eBay and it's vendor (support providers) or there is something seriously wrong with the management..

Since it has been for some time now, I am getting scared day by day as it seems that I will wake up one day and will get to know that eBay has closed its operations and has eaten away our pending payments.

So I would suggest you to wait for things to improve on their support part before opting for selling in daily deals because you will not like your items to sell without support. That will only get you bad reputation, just because eBay's support is not working.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

lortisgroup
Community Member
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I din't knew it. Ok lets wait and see.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You are welcome. Again this is solely my opinion which comes from some experience..
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

:-Dgo to MY Ebay click it

accounts click it

fill it in

start selling

YOU are the accounts manager:^O
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

sastadeals2012
Community Member
Dear friend.
Don't expect support either from ebay or any body else. This is the world, where we should learn only from our experience. Just think and think about selling tricks and study ebay polocies. Impliment the same. You are the master and also manager. This is my experience with ebay. Good luck.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply