Introducing Free Shipping

Dear members,

We value your feedback. Please post your queries/suggestions/feedback regarding this here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

Re: Introducing Free Shipping

Please introduces this in all categories.  Many sellers are taking advantange of current policies and charging exhorbitant rates.

Since one seller does it all have to do.  Just one example from : 

http://www.ebay.in/sch/Audio-Home-Entertainment-/293/i.html?_from=R40&_sop=15&_nkw=s400

The product weight 300 grams and most charging upwards of Rs.250/- when actual shipping is not even Rs.60/-

Message 11 of 95
latest reply

Please introduces this in all categories.  Many sellers are taking advantange of current policies and charging exhorbitant rates.

Since one seller does it all have to do.  Just one example from : 

http://www.ebay.in/sch/Audio-Home-Entertainment-/293/i.html?_from=R40&_sop=15&_nkw=s400

The product weight 300 grams and most charging upwards of Rs.250/- when actual shipping is not even Rs.60/-

Message 12 of 95
latest reply

Actually ebay now going confuse itself. as for buy it now items free shipping ok but what is for auction listings???? is it possible to give free shipping on auction items!!!!!!Man Tongue

Message 13 of 95
latest reply

ya its 100% true..............

i request u to ple add dis rule on Below mention Categories Also: -

Becoz their is new seller who come to sell but they decrease the cost of product &&& increace the shiping charge up to 140rs.

for just memory card 140 rs shiping charge possible.....

Message 14 of 95
latest reply

Very good intitative and very much helpful for buying the products. I advise ebay should implement same to slowly to other category items which people buy more frequently.

Message 15 of 95
latest reply

Dear Ebay,

Please note that if we include shipping cost in our product cost the overall cost will go above the printed MRP on the product. Will this be accepted to the customers? Also as per rule one cannot list/sale a product above MRP. Requested ebay to kindly look into this before implementing.

Regards,

K-Fix, Construction Chemicals.

Message 16 of 95
latest reply

arun4293
Community Member

This seems to be a good move from eBay, since we have seen many electronic gadget sellers quoting unfair shipping charges even for delivery within the city.

Message 17 of 95
latest reply

kishorsidu
Community Member
I just ask to mention the desired shipping cost in the listing...
And also kindly implement this for all the categories
Message 18 of 95
latest reply

Its great that ebay is thinking about its coustmers and sellers at such micro level. I suggest almost all electronic items should be cover under this head. For example ps3/xbox games, TV sets, Audio players, blu ray disc, memory cards etc. This will provide a real competion for sellers to sell there items and coustmers will get benifit for it. At present sellers are offering different shipping price and we need to calculate total price for same product for differetn sellers and list out the lowest one. This is time consuming, boring and there are chances that we might miss any seller who is providing at lower price. Not all people who do online shopping do such things, at last paying higher amount than required. A positive reply with action waited from your side.

Message 19 of 95
latest reply

This is an intelligent and good step. You people always value the customers and members. Thankz and cheers !!!!!!!

Message 20 of 95
latest reply