Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PaisaPay ID ***

HI Team, I purchased the product using guest account,but after that I registered my account in ebay using some other mail address of mine(***) but can't track the order through that account as while buying as Guest account I provided this mail id(***...

dedit cash

i just brought a product from ebay.in and made transaction through csb debit card and the money is deducted from the csb bank account but ebay is showing no confirmation and that product is still in the cart and paisapay is showing no transaction. i ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not generated

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase a mobile battery which is delivered in wrong address (Rohtak Distt) instead of my address which is in Jind Distt. I had opened a case in EBAY with claim ID 1374429 dated on 25.10.15. I hav...

Product not received - bad customer service

Dear EBay India, I am an unhappy customer of urs who made the mistake of ordering a product on your website. Please see order id 40736852607. Order placed on 14th Oct. Shipped by seller 16th Oct. Multiple interactions with FedEx and 2 weeks later we ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no conformation

i have paid 909 on purchase of west code mens casual shoes 713 and i have paid through mobikwik wallet of 909 rupees and i haven't got any tracking id nor conformation from the seller about my order so what should i do now reply me fastly i have trus...

most fraud company "Ebay"

Hi Team, WITH DUE RESPECT I AM TYPING THIS IN BOLD. HOPE YOU 3RD CLASS COMPANY KNOWS WHAT DOES FEEDBACK IN BOLD MEANS. I BOUGHT A PHONE FROM YOUR WEBSITE THAT WAS WWW.EBAY.IN (INDIAN) . THAT WAS A SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND 2. IT WAS A DUPLICATE CHINA MADE...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim id 1331757

Worst company i have ever seen..I am cursing the day i shopped from ebay.They told me that they will process my refund through e-coupons.But its now month and they have just answer for me ans the answer is that they will revert me in next 48 hours..D...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim id 1396422. no info. even after about 10 days

I raised the claim just after receiving the product. Just a phone call came saying that quality of a product not covered On eBay. Product is very much lightweight and seems not durable (it is Panasonic washing machine) . if eBay does not cover qualit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful