Incomplete product is shipped

Hi,

I have bought a SONY DCS W310 cyber shot digital camera from an Ebay seller. He has dispatched me the product in time but steal some of the parts from it like battery, data cables, CD manual, software and memory card etc.

This is fraud and he has cheated me. Now on sending him messages about this, he refuses to refund and providing me the rest of the things.

How can I solve this problem. Battery is the integral part of the camera. Moreover, I bought a new camera and it is not in the box (packaged). However, SONY co. supplied it with all the things like battery, data cables, CD and in a sealed box!!! MY Seller is from Mumbai (I2C_world something).

THIS IS A BIG SCAM ON THE EBAY. EBAY team should look into it and keep a close eye on these issues for the betterment of the this portal. I never had this kind of experience in past since 2006.

Thank you,
Sanjeev Walia
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

linusstudios
Community Member
GEB

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@s_walia77...

This case is complicated as the Indian reseller has cheated the buyer. In the original listed it is clearly mentioned as NOT NEW and still the reseller has listed the item as new. The original listing mentions "Camera only. No battery, no charger, no other accessories." and the cost is only 3,413.28 whereas you have been charged Rs.5,611/-.

The mistake is your, you should do a bit of searching before you part with your money. The same camera box packed with warranty and 8gb card is available here for 6000/-.

With the facts given here you can apply for a refund under ebay "buyer guarantee program". Do it ASAP.
RajElectroniks
Message 3 of 3
latest reply