cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate Attention to eBAY CEO both in India and USA - Human Rights Issue in the name of GST

vbizz
Community Member

eBay India really playing worst Games with Seller.

Although GST is from 1st of July, 2017

Many small sellers who sold items before this period - their payment was put on hold. Which is totally illegally.

Both from Humanity end and as well as business and law perspective.

You have also removed the listing of many sellers before the listing period end. Which is just against any business rule. Because seller paying you money for the listing period. So, you cheated with sellers.

No matter how big company you are. But, if you cheated, It is not good.

Removing listing might be minor issue. Here many innocent small sellers. Who might have sold items. And now they do not have GST. You people putting payment on hold. And they are crying for help.

Which kind of LAW abnd which kind of humanity you are following?

I am writing this in behalf of many small sellers as well. So, you must take this matter with eBay India CEO and eBay USA Head office.

This is totally illegal from any angel. And when sellers are contacting you are giving them worst and unbelievable responses saying we have posted on annoucement on our website. 

First of all not even 1 percent people go through website and unnecessary things. And you have never sent any email saying not to sell.

One simple and basic question. If you already know you hold the payment. Then why you allowed the sale at all?

You would have stopped sellers who not updated GST from may 2017 itself.

But, you allowed the sales. NOW playing games saying GST.

GST game and GST logic does not apply here. Because You already stopped listing on 25th June, 2017 and if you even have one person mind and one percent humanity. YOU would not have trouble any small seller.

But, you put many people money on hold.

They might have taken debts to sell items.

They might have small kids. Their family. etc. By holding the money you are doing a serious crime.

And every Indian and Every human being should raise a voice against this kind of in-humane attidude.

Seller immediately UNITED and take action on eBay India. We cannot sit back and relax saying it is not our issue.

Completely against the human rights. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Immediate Attention to eBAY CEO both in India and USA - Human Rights Issue in the name of GST

now how to unite? i dont have gst and dont want to register. how to contact to you?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello 

Dear Indian Friend.

Although I am very old and reputed seller. I have raised this voice.

Not because I do not have GST. But, because I can see pain of lot of small and innocent sellers.

There is no one above and beyond this POOR Indians. NOT even government. Government is here only because we citizens are here.

But, already doors has been closed for small sellers due to GST. 

But, here question on eBay is, irrespective of GST. Because GST comes in to picture for sales after 1st July, 2017

But, eBay hold payment of sellers for items sold in may, june, 2017

Which is toally illegal. And after knowing from sellers, their pain I have raised this voice in forums.

Ebay management is not connecting me with CEO of eBay India so that I can forward my feedback to them.

Why poor who is already suffering from every angle being harassed?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Sir my voice is same with you. Ebay holds my hard earn money 1.70 lakhs which is my business money. This is my wrost experience in starting ecommerce life. Ebay is very panic and harmful for both seller and buyer.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply