Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

I request our ebay team to plz let us know how do we get our refund on method of acash on delivery?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product not as per description

Dear ebay team as u know that i did purchase red mi 4a from ebay on 18 july coat 7096 its a 4g set but when i insert jio sim its not working then i try this sim in another mobile then its work then i raised complained on ebay .ur team said that selle...

product not delivered since order on 25.7.17 and today 6.8.2017 delivery boy lied to eBay

Dear sirDelivery boy lied with u about product delivery to you and find the attachment of audio conversation on delivery day...I guide him full my address and he said OK and after suddenly he did not receive my call 22 times he disconnected... Becaus...

Ebay team not responding

I had raised a claim (Claim ID : 3043310) on 14th July 2017. On 28th July 2017, I received a call from ebay, saying that the seller has agreed for product return and I need to upload product image from all sides. I did that on the same day. Now again...

Claim ID -3045309

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to op...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non refund

Dear eBay, Ref order no 131730933584. An evening gown in pink was ordered, however, a peach dress has arrived. Efforts to contact seller are not fruitful.... There is no response from seller.... Pl help out

Ebay is Doing Fraud in shipping Charges

Ebay is doing fraud charging higher shipping rates when i have written excess sheet they had Disapproved. i am selling mobile accessories product cost around Rs.200, weight around 100 grams & ebay is charging for 4kg, 1kg, 1.5 kg when i have written ...

Refund

I have purchased one power bank on 9.7.2017, Received that product at broken condition. Raised a claim on the same day. Ebay customer care advice me to send the product to the seller but i told them its not possible as i am out of station and request...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Immediate Attention to eBAY CEO both in India and USA - Human Rights Issue in the name of GST

eBay India really playing worst Games with Seller.Although GST is from 1st of July, 2017Many small sellers who sold items before this period - their payment was put on hold. Which is totally illegally.Both from Humanity end and as well as business an...

• 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful