I was cheated

I ordered three products from eBay including a phone....got everything else except the sd card...at first I wasn't able to track the shipment because it said seller no longer with eBay....I was asked to wait for 10 days...the memory card finnaly arrived but it didn't work....I can't transfer files neither I can download anything to the card so I called again ebay again..I was promised a resolution in 10 days...I didn't recieve any calls from eBay...so I called them again and finally was told that my complaint was denied and I have to contact Samsung....I went to the Samsung service center which is in Grant road spending anther 200 in travelling but was turned down by them as they said it's not a real Samsung evo card but a fake one....Is this the way eBay has decided to cheat their customer s....I called again and a complaint was raised again and as usual I am still waiting for a response which I M sure... if not resolve I will take this matter to consumer court because of the mental harrasment and delivering duplicate memory card which was so embarrassing.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0