Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

payement

I have ordered the item and i paid the amount through debit card and the amount was also reduced from my account bt reply from ebay came that transaction failed...so plz reply

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding the claim that I raised

I order a product from ebay on jan 11 and it has been dispatched on jan 18 since the delivery deadline is on jan 28 I didn't recieve the product so I raised the claim the max days for a claim is 20 days by ebay policy but now I am waiting for the 25t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Undelivered products

I am dissatisfied with the shopping centre as the products I have paid for has not been delivered .Moreover I tried to contact the customer care to know about the delay in delivery, but it end in saying the receiptionist has been assisting someone an...

AWB no- 700003221906

Hi, I have purchased a memory card on EBay and came to know that it will be delivered on or before 15/02/2016. Till the time i haven't received any information regarding the same. i had to attend a marriage ceremony and for the same i was in need of ...

complaint

I anup Kumar sahu.purchase Sony power bank ord.no.z76817995 but I receve dtdc courier parsel is empty.what I can do .i parcel open dtdc courier boy in front.plz help me.mob.no9556161306

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feedback to ebay team

Hello Ebay Team, First i would like to thank you for good product quality and good services provided to buyers. I am one of the Ebay buyer, i have done couple of buying on ebay portal, i have received good quality product from ebay india. I used to r...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I was cheated

I ordered three products from eBay including a phone....got everything else except the sd card...at first I wasn't able to track the shipment because it said seller no longer with eBay....I was asked to wait for 10 days...the memory card finnaly arri...

Claim ID: 1632494

What action you took against my complaint, as a genuine buyer. I already convey the matter through mail and your customer care people who are conducted me

Received currepted memory card

I received memory card on 12.02.2016 & found both nir working co dition. I called to ebay customer care center but they given me un satisfied answer from them they said we are not response for that sane case.I tried to contact to seller but couldn't ...