cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I broke my Mobile in Anger when Speaking with Customer Service

cucubura12
Community Member
Yesterday i broke my mobile in anger when talking with Ebay customer Care. Really their Customer Care Personals are behaving like school children and they don't know anything about how ebay works. We have to take classes for them to make them understand how ebay works.

I had two failed remittance already. They said the problem was solved on each occasion. They don't know what was the problem was with failed remittances.:^O

After the second failed failed remittance, i found out that the problem was with IFSC code which the Ebay system database generates. I asked them to rectify it but even they can't do that also.

See, i spotted the mistake and i told them about this. But nobody in Ebay Cares.:|

I think ebay doesn't deserves to grow as a company and i can visualize their downfall.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

manish90kmanish
Community Member
Fully agree with you.
Happened with me too
If we spot out their mistakes and tell them they use "according to terms and conditions" daialouge
I read them but nothing like they said is seen
Totally hiding their mistakes customer care should be rename as customer enemy
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

2012itworld
Community Member
DEAR SIR, SAME THINGS HAPPEN FOR SELLERS ALSO.EBAY DON`T REPLY OR UNDERSTAND ANY PROBLEM THEY ONLY SEND PREGENRATED EMAILS.FULIESH PEOPLE TEAM CREATED BY EBAY IN INDIA [MUMBAI]
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Even if you break your phone to show disgust,ebay CS will not bother.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

urbeautifull
Community Member
EBAY customer service is the worst of the world!!!!! They don't care & unfortunately there is no one we can complain to!! No higher authority, unlike any business organisation. When you are not satisfied with some customer care agents, you can ask for their supervisor or you can contact the higher authority, and generally they are bound to tell you the contact details. But here is nothing like that!! Ravan ki lanka!
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

jittuwazk
Community Member
They are taking so much Money from Seller :(!! we have to pay So much.1)Listing Fees 2)Shop Fees 3)Remmitance Fees. 4)We item Sold they also cut out 4% to 7% of total money of Item.And Something goes wrong then they Directly refund money to buyer.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I have been on eBay from 8-9 years and have faced lots of hurdles.

eBay team is quite helpful in resolving issues. But this doesn't mean that customer service is great. They need to improve and support sellers. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
its a good thing that has happened. u have a good reason to buy a new phone. I personally recommend, Samsung Guu Duos, Dual SIM and highly resistant to hard impact against walls etc ..
Message 8 of 8
latest reply