cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to file a consumer court case against Ebay india?

Dear sir,

I have purchased an Item from Ebay India on 24th June 2016 paying full by online banking. I have received the item in totally faulty contion. The seller is trying to fool us by selling not working item and he also sent that item to Bhiwandi instead of Thane. I have to fight with courier componey to get that item back to my home paying them extra charges. As soon as I found That item is not working I have filed a return request claim id: 2112838. I have informed Ebay team about seller has sent the same item to multiple destiations indicated from stickers on the box. Ebay team asked me to reship the item. I have carried that 16KG machine to courier and paid in cash Rs. 2304/- as box size weight was 56KG. Seller was ignoring to accept the shipment hoping that I will not do anything. I kept on trying Ebay and finally He accepted the machine back. on 19th July my claim was approved and I was promised to return my paid amount back to bank and Rs.2304/- shipping charges are to be given to me by "Coupon code" with in 7-10 working days. It has been more than a month now but still daily I am trying to request Ebay. All chat sessions all emails are in my inbox and how Ebay is fakely promising me to do somthing. I am really frustrated and planning to file a case against Ebay for the pain and frustration that the refund scheam is causing to a coustomer. I am mentioning that I have received my paid amount in bank but NOT Received coupon code instead giving me daily fake promises. I want to know procedure to file a court case against EBAY India. for receiving my compensation.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0