Horrid experience with Ebay

rbor2180
Community Member

Let me describe my horrible experience with Ebay. Prompted by a false and misleading advertisement, i was made to purchase a broken/non-functional PS3 from EBAY. The Broken Ps3 was delivered to my office address. After realising that is non-functional, i raised a claim request. Claim id is 644403.

Now after almost one week of raising the claim, one very impolite ebay executive calls me and informs me that, a reverse pick up can be arranged only within one working day, that too, only from the address to which it was delivered. From the tone of his words, i felt deeply disgusted. The call was made at 6.45 PM, saturday, 12th Sept.

Now, the next 2 days being holidays, how do i arrange for the reverse pick up from office. And what is the logic of pick up with one working day? Having said that, the executive disconnected the phone.

Now i get a mail from Ebay saying that i have to send the shipment back myself and i have send them proof of receipt within 3 days from now. I am out of town for the weekend. How do i ship it when i am out of town. And if i dont send them proof of reverse shipment in 3 days from now, they will reject my claim refund. which means they will take my 15000 Rs for nothing. This is threat and i feel mentally harrassed. I am going to take this matter up with appropriate authorities.

And this constant threatening that if i dont ship back the item immediately, they will keep my money and wont give it back. Never had such a bad experience shopping online.

Regards,

Rituraj

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0