Horrible Ebay Service

gupt_mith
Community Member
This is absolutely unacceptable.

I had ordered from ebay, basis the trust and convenience I expected the site would offer. Firstly the equipment sent by the seller was used, secondly post speaking to the seller, he requested me to try the heat sealer considering the stains on the machine were only due to packaging and delivery. Post which, when I spoke to the seller he requested me to raise the claim only post an 7th saying he is currently travelling and will be able to honour the exchange only after his return on jan 7. Thats the reason the claim on website was raised post Jan 7.

If you notice the details mentioned on the claim form, its clearly mentioned that the product sent is not functioning properly and hence needs an exchange. Even the seller understands and agrees the problem in the machine.

It is shocking to notice such a poor service being extended by Ebay. This definitely needs to be reported to senior authorities . In addition I will also raise it to the relevant Media reporters with further details and false gurantees being extended by the website.

Request immediate intervention and resolutions.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0