Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim ID:830833. (I have been cheated by ebay seller and claim department and customer care)

Hi, I am a regular buyer on ebay, as i regularly buy high value products on ebay.I bought this product (note 3) from ebay priced at 25000 Rs it have some connectivity issues so i open the claim and talk to seller who is ready to take the product back...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need my refund

I had brought a motorola moto g 2 hard case cover and that is damaged that is the print is faded , I had raised a claim but till now I haven't recieved any call from Ebay,moreover they were asking me to re ship the product myself if I wanted the refu...

Cheated by seller and ebay claim

i bought two piece of xiamoi power bank but when i received they were broken and not able to charge. I tried to call seller but seller didn't pick the call and i opened claim status on ebay. i got call from ebay customer care and i told them all cond...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not getting any information

Dear Sir/Madam I purchased "FOR ALL Lenovo Models PU Leather Wallet Flip Pouch Case Vibe Z X White" on 20 Jan 2015. . But till now i did not get any information for that product. Please Help... With Regars, Barjones Chorkhy

Unable to get refund from ebay and seller

I returned back the product to the seller on the next day when my case was closed but before the case was about to close I did make a phone call to customer care of ebay and asked them to give me a additional day to send back the product as I was out...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Manipol body massager

dear sir/madamAm GOUTAM I have purchased manipol body massager kit Rs.598/- through online from my axis bank account I got successful transaction I dint get any corierR others wise refund my money to my account

BUYER GIVEN REFUND FOR FAKE AWB

BUYER GIVES FAKE DTDC DOCKET NO AND EBAY TEAM DOES NOT PROVIDE SELLER PROTECTION. I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING UP FOR THREE MONTHS, FIRST THEY GAVE ME WRONG PICKUP IFO Tue, 21-October-2014 at 16:00 PMVia FEDEX THEN THEY GAVE ME DTDC Docket number WHICH WAS ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake replacement garentee

Now I came to know some sellers are fraud and they are doing cheating business with help of Ebay ... now I learned from my Last small losses...1st misteck was blindly belive on ebay advertisement and done payment online before product delivery. .2nd ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Horrible Ebay Service

This is absolutely unacceptable. I had ordered from ebay, basis the trust and convenience I expected the site would offer. Firstly the equipment sent by the seller was used, secondly post speaking to the seller, he requested me to try the heat sealer...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Experience with Ebay

Resolution for Claim ID: 841785 I regret to say that I do not agree with your understanding of the situation. I believe it is also your duty to check the quality of the product sent by your seller in case of claims of wrong products. Just because it ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful