cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Highly Dissatisfied with Ebay Refund Process

I have been regularly buying stuff from Ebay without issues. I run a Tech company and have brought several devices from your store.

However, on 26th June I ordered a Samsung S4 (Item Number: 181448891258) and in the package I recieved an empty parcel stuffed with bricks. It was my first time dealing with your claims and refund team and it has been a total nightmare so far.  

I have opened a claim (Claim ID:550315) on 30th June and its been 10 days without resolution. The purchase was protected by PaisaPay and I filed a refund request through that channel as well. However, last night I got a message that my refund request has been denied. I have been asked to go the courier company and get a letter from them stating that they have delivered bricks instead of phone.  

I hope you guys understand that this is harassing and unacceptable and I am prepared to spend time and money to ensure I get my rightful claim. Looking forward to an immediate resolution. 

Mukul Gupta

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Highly Dissatisfied with Ebay Refund Process/you dissatisfied me(seller)

Guys - Any reactions ?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I still have no response from you guys. Shall I just initiate a chargeback on my credit card? This is pathetic customer service. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

...you are true in your claim and we know that you are suffering (in fact we are suffering as i too lost my valuable item), but there is some inhumanity in you, that you straight pointed to me (towards a seller) and you gave direct negative remark to me, you are not a court to straight point towards seller as a thief in indirect way. No body has a genuine proof that who did it, yourself or any of your servant did it, myself, (as you pointed straight towards me in -feedback left by you) ebay or it may be done by your city's courrier office staff or delivery boy.god knows who did it and who stole galaxy s4 with imei number 352168/06/042726/6*....i am requesting you too remove -feedback towards as being human without blaming each other unless we find a proof to an end.
As am a seller of more than 1000 expensive items on ebay and you totally made a purchase not more than 8 items on ebay and you stating yourself that you purchased several items.
Be human..remove feedback
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Prove my mistake mr.mukul (as you straight feeded that i am sending empty parcels in shipment) for a bad feedback....just as an inhuman you only batteling for your money, money and money here! ..and infamousing me for your greed.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

One can understand your frustation, but its not right to blame the seller without proof. A seller who is regularly selling , won't send an empty parcel. In all probability the item has been stolen in transit and good chances are that it has been stolen by the delivery boy who delivered it to you. This is becasue, other than with the delivery boy, its difficult for anyone to steal and reseal the parcel as the parcel is either within the courier premises or packed in bags while in transit. Always check the contents of the parcel before accepting. If you don't accept and it shows as undelivered, eBay will refund your money , irrespective of whatever was inside the parcel.

Also remember that the items are sent in tamper evident courier bags. If while receiving you can see that the packet has been tampered, just reused to accept it.

I sincerely wish that you lodge a police complaint against the courier company for theft. The stolen phone can be easily tracked through the IMEI number, if its being used in India. You can get your phone back and also give the thief his due punishment. By not doing so, you are just encouraging the thief.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply