Harassment by a vendor of ebay !!!

mbha5332
Community Member

Had ordered a pair of earings from a vendor on ebay last week .

The quality of the product was totally substandard and the backs were bent with cheap plastic stoppers , I left a negative feedback on ebay . The seller contacted me and said maam please change your feedback and I will refund your money , i offered to return the product he said not required , he took my bank details etc , I changed the feedback to neutral because I did not feel justified to give a positive feedback since the product was of such low quality . I did not get my refund , instead they started giving me options that since you have not given a positive feedback we cant do anything for you . Speak to ebay for some gift voucher , return our product and all sorts of things .

Now the proprietors brother is threatning me with my personal details on the mail and is talking about extortion and blackmail etc he is saying that i was abusing them and all sorts of lies . 

Im like very very disheartened by this incident and would like to warn everyone about buying products from this vendor . Initally they were very sweet but now are sending all sorts of mails to me when i told them that i would complain about them to ebay and other portals where they do business with . 

BEWARE !!!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0