Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Charge not refunded as Promised

Dear eBay, I had already sent an email regarding this to ebay team and they didnt respond even after 12Days. I'm taking about the below orderClaim ID : 1062864PaisaPay ID : 39438694614I ordered an item from eBay.in and I returned that because I was u...

worst customer care ever

Item No:-***After receving the item from seller.I found that that item was faulty immediately called to seller and informed to seller item was not working.He said mail me mailled to seller regarding item not working.I didn't get any response from him...

Given coupon code late & your site has issue

I got coupon code in 28th July, 2015 at 9:50 IST for Sandisk 16GB Pen Drive. Same time my friend also got coupon code. We both had tried to purchase Sandisk pen drive. But site was not able to handle load. Somehow we reached upto coupon code and paym...

Complaint

New powerbank not workedFully charged the powerbank,And not charged to mobile properly auto disconnect when my mobile is connected times also ......please Solve the issue and please arrange the call to Tamil language customer care officer

amount got deducted but order not placed

I have order fogg perfume (Item no. 131323002208). I have done payment through mobikwik wallet. Transaction id : DMBK3933275068 After payment page is redirected to payment page. I have checkout a s guest. It did not show that your has been placed. Mo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Harassment by a vendor of ebay !!!

Had ordered a pair of earings from a vendor on ebay last week . The quality of the product was totally substandard and the backs were bent with cheap plastic stoppers , I left a negative feedback on ebay . The seller contacted me and said maam please...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Total Amount deducted instead of EMI only

I have opted EMI option for 12 months on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge for which I have to pay nearly 4200 a month. But status shows total amount of 47,000 approx deducted from my account. Please look into the matter and explain if I am wrong or cancel my o...