HOW CAN I GET BACK MY MONEY....?

srikanthgarugmailcom
Community Member
I have won a Mobile by Bidding for Rs2900/-...Bt,the seller wants to sell it for 4000 Rs.
But, i have already done the payment,now i dont want to pay the extra amount...how to get back my paid ammount.

THIS IS THE MAIL SENT BY SELLER.

Dear srikanthgarugmailcom,

condition iss like new,,,yes it works wid all
networks,,,i have used only charger,all the
accessories are dere wid the mobile phone packed
and new only.....

sir i cant sell this mobile in this rate...minimum
cost from my side is 4000.....if u interested u
can contact me if u r not interested cancel the
transaction...........

thank you

- XXXXXXXXshop

PLEASE HELP ME OUT....
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@srikanthgarugmailcom...

No sir, the seller has no right to demand more money than the auction bid, is this a joke that he cannot sell. This is a professional platform not some fish market that you can do whatever you want. The seller has no business to be here on ebay if he does not understand the ethics of selling.

I would advice you to report the matter to ebay customer care. Refer the matter to ebay trust and safety team and let them handle it. Such "fly by night" sellers also give other sellers a bad name.
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Raj is Right.You must report this to ebay Trust & Safety team. Please go to http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html And contact ebay soon
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
@srikanthgarugmailcom

Dont Pay Anything Extra At All,

Who Is Your Seller ??

first Contact Seller & Finally ask Them Will you send my item or not if he/she till say no or asking Extra Money Then, Ask Them For Refund & Leave Negative Feedback, &

Send Email to trust & safety Team At Inrswebhelp@ebay.com mention all details like paisa pay id & item number & seller id & tell them your problem,

as u said u already paid money via paisa pay u r money is safe With Ebay dont worry, incase he dont provide shipping details then get refund directly into your account within 10 days,

you can also raise claim on Paisa pay Go to http://www.ebaycourt.com/eBayguarantee

Select Your Item on Which U Want Refund & Mention The Problem Your Have Getting From Seller & Submit

Surely You Get Your Full Money Back Dont Worry....

Regards lakshmi
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

It is against ebay policy for the seller to ask for more money. Tell the seller you will not pay for than what is shown in the listing.

Pay the 2900 and tell the seller you look forward to receiving your item in a timely manner. If they refund your money, file a seller non performance dispute. If they accept the payment but don't send the item, file an item not received dispute. Make sure you do not exceed the 45 day limit for filing the item not received dispute if you choose to take this route.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Sorry, I misread your post. You've already paid.

Tell the seller you will not pay anything extra as it is against ebay policies and you look forward to receiving the item in reasonable amount of time.

As previously stated, if you do not get your item, you can and should file an item not received dispute within 45 days of end of auction.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply