your payment is pending

jaleelsap
Community Member
HI i have ordered tadm10+tadm12+tadm51 certification docs through my credit card, but till now i can find in ebay summary that you payment is pending through paisa pay.
I can find the same status sice 4 days. anybody can help me that what is going on and waht can i do.
please help me
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

your payment is pending

Hi jaleelsap,

Your transaction is pending due to your zero feedback rating and you are new to eBay. PaisaPay Team will contact you within 1-2 days regarding your transaction. Otherwise you contact PaisaPay Team in the following steps:

1. Log on to http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

2. Select PaisaPay radio button.

3. Select topic Buying with PaisaPay

4. Select sub topic Payment made but showing as pending

5. Click the link Email Us with your question or concern

6. Enter Item Number

7. Type the response: Give reference of PaisaPay ID and ask them the reason for pending transaction.

8. Press the Send button.

Also send PaisaPay a photo copy of front and back side of your credit card and bank statement to Fax # 022-6669-0001 OR scan these documents and e-mail it to paisapaydocs@ebay.com hope this will solve your problem.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

your payment is pending

Hi jaleelsap,

Your transaction is pending due to your zero feedback rating and you are new to eBay. PaisaPay Team will contact you within 1-2 days regarding your transaction. Otherwise you contact PaisaPay Team in the following steps:

1. Log on to http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

2. Select PaisaPay radio button.

3. Select topic Buying with PaisaPay

4. Select sub topic Payment made but showing as pending

5. Click the link Email Us with your question or concern

6. Enter Item Numbers

7. Type the response: Give reference of PaisaPay ID and ask them the reason for pending transaction.

8. Press the Send button.

Also send PaisaPay a photo copy of front and back side of your credit card and bank statement to Fax # 022-6669-0001 OR scan these documents and e-mail it to paisapaydocs@ebay.com hope this will solve your problem.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply