Got duplicate Iphone

nitinkedia
Community Member

Hi Team,

I purchased new Apple IPhone from ebay on 13th july 15. The product was describe in the website as given below: “Seller "nexustelecos" has shipped item "Brand New Apple iPhone 5 16GB Factory Unlocked Imported +GOLD" (Item ID:231618442569) on 15-Jul-15.”

When I use the phone I found the phone was not working properly. Hence I consulted an Iphone service centre who confirmed me that the product was duplicate or repaired second hand phone or a theft case. I called ebay and inform them about the issue and asked them to replace the Iphone. They informed that they will speak with seller and the process will take 20 days. Then after 14 days I called them back they informed that they called me but I didn’t answer and thus ask me for alternative number to contact. I gave them following no.  9339042145 & 9833936518. 

On 22nd ebay team send me a mail to deliver the product back to seller in 2 days time and they will reimburse the courier charges. I didn’t want the courier charges in coupons so I raised a query to get back the refund in cash and replied back on same email id where I was communicating earlier  ebay@ebay.in

Query details -

(Item Information:- 

Claim ID: 1145994, PaisaPay ID: 39718802010, Item number: 231618442569, Seller ID: nexustelecos, Date claim opened: 07-08-2015).

I didn’t get any repsonse from them for next three days then I emailed them stating that I haven’t received any response from team still I will courier the product. Then I called them to give courier details of the product and to enquire about the query & to my surprise I came  to know that they have closed my query without discussing and the reason they gave me that I had mailed them in the wrong email id that I will courier the product. The issue doesn’t end here. They didn’t replace the Iphone they repaired and sent it back. And the most surprising was that the phone still has all the problems. Still it is showing no service.

The phone is not working and I am facing tough time from past two months. Dear team for a family person like me it’s not easy to buy a phone worth 21,839/- and then I get a duplicate/theft product. I bought from an esteemed online store with a view that I will not be cheated here but I think I did a big mistake of my life. I request you to take my complain as the highest urgency level as I am having tough time in communication and my complete business is hampered. My contact number is 9339042145 and my email id is nitinkedia19@gmail.com

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0