cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GLOBAL EASY BUY is nothing but GLOBAL EASY CHEAT

vkrm2000
Community Member
Pl refer PaisaPay ID 27765987912. The 'PaisaPay protection' / 'PaisaPay Customer Support' / 'ebay Guarantee' and after all "eBay" seems to be farce.PaisaPay Protection / PaisaPay Customer Support etc., all are big farce. I came to know that eBay is the world's biggest online cheating portal.

If my amount not refunded as eBay mentioned earlier I will post My Opinions regarding cheating tactics of eBay in all social networking sites / all National/International Consumer Complaints Forums.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

macroshooter
Community Member
Also consider writing to eBay.com headquarters and brand owners to inform them how their brand is getting tainted. I'm going to do the same after I find out the contact details from my friends in Germany.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 27813631882

Item # 380287447832 GEB - 140437199464

Will I get the item?

Is it Global Easy Buy (or) Global Easy Cheat?

I contacted courier offices in Bombay & Hyderabad,they replied that they don't know any thing.Bombay office even not lifting the phone.

The shipping details entered by GEB and "i2c World" seems to be FAKE.

Pl clarify my concerns CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It is general problem of geb

it takes 1-2 months.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

vkrm2000
Community Member
@all eBayers
Not only MR. SOHAIL (CELL NO:- 9967319471),almost all the team of customer support are out of their very basic purpose.
They are very busy in settling their percentages.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

viswa89
Community Member
GEB - 110600376448 - 9Cell Battery for Dell Studio 15 1
i have ordered this item on 14th march 2011 and they said that it will be shipped by 24th march or else they will refund what is this refund as we need item we have buyed it so they had to deliver the product in 10 days is this ebay or cheating bay never suppose to have a refund any matter at any cost they should get the product by time
or else i ll be complaining of GEB ebay on all of the websites not to suggest
Message 6 of 6
latest reply