Freegift under diwali 2009 offer not received

k.sarkar
Community Member
I bought one canon 500 d from ebay in the first week of Ocober 2009 under a diwali offer. I am suuposed to get one moserbare dvd palyer under this scheme which never arrived. My paisapay id is 25291576888. I raised this issue atleast 7 or 8 times to customer care, through phone and chat. But every time I get the same answer that they need 3 or 4 days to look into it and they would get back to me after that. But nobody gets back after that. I am really wondering now that whether ebay will at all send this gift. I am having an impression that these offers are only to attract buyers and then forget all about it.....what a great business plan it is...]:)
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

aliensole
Community Member
Me too facing same problem.
I was suppose to get Hard Drive. not recd yet.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
YOU WILL NEVER GET EVEN A SINGLE PENNY FREE FROM EBAY.IN

Check this link out.. http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?messageID=500033672
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

sukesh_upare
Community Member
I READ THIS KIND OF COMPLAINTS MANY TIMES ,I THINK EBAY SHOULD HAVE TO CLEARLY MENTION REGARDING.
1> HOW AND WHEN FREE GIFT WILL RECEIVED
2>IF NOT RECEIVE IN LIMITED TIME MAY BE IN 1 MONTH THEN ANY HELP LINE MUST BE MENTION

3> AS PER AS POSSIBLE THEY SHOULD DELIVER ALONG WITH TRANSACTION

4> I THINK EBAY SHOULD ESTABLISHED SEPARATE DEPARTMENT PROMOTION OFFER AND GIFTS.
THNKS
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Well said Sukesh well said,

I DOUBT EVEN IF EBAY IS READING THIS THREAD. CHEATERS!
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
IN LIEU OF MY FORMER POST..

I RECEIVED MY DIWALI 2009 GIFT AFTER 4 + MONTHS AND AFTER ALL MY POSTS HERE!
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Suresh,

Now why don't you shout in Capital letters that ebay is great? You received your gift, right?
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Phoenix,

I was making sure that in every thread where I posted about EBAY everyone knows that IF WE FIGHT WE WILL RECEIVE OUR GIFT sometime or the other and justice will prevail!

and hey since you're trying hard to get attention in all the threads I've posted why dont you ask me politely if you can work under me and MAYBE I WILL CONSIDER!
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

k.sarkar
Community Member
phoenix,

Do you think that shouting in capital letters should be the only way to get our gifts? If not then I guess Suresh should thank ebay for this. Instead Ebay should publicly applogize for the inconvenience caused to Suresh. And I have completely lost hope that I would get my gift someday like Suresh cause I really don't have time to shout for the justice. What do you suggest me to do?

@Suresh - Man I must say that you are lucky enough to get this cheater's kind attention.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Ebay simply lies to customers about these Diwali gifts. They fraudulently offer gifts and then never send the gift. The support staff are simply instructed to wear out the customer. They simply said that a gift will be sent enter the code. There was no place to enter the code so i sent them a message immediately on purchase. There was no statement saying that the buyer will forfeit the gift if he does not enter the code during payment. There was no acceptance of the conditions of the sale. The product is not even worth the price without the gift. This is outright fraud. Those who have been hurt by this scam perpetrated by Ebay kindly contact me. I am a journalist and plan to expose these people with sufficient documented proof of their frudulent practices and even take them to court. Please send me details if u have been scammed by their promises of free gifts

Santosh
uncannybal@hotmail.com
Message 10 of 10
latest reply