cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Been 2 months and did not receive the Monsoon offer gift

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
I have been a buyer/seller on ebay right from Baazee days (2005) and I have never seen such inefficiency from Ebay.

I purchased an item (Refer Paisapay id.25358715076) and chose to receive an Airtel DTH connection as a monsoon offer gift. I got a call from 2 representatives in the beginning of this month and both of them gave me a customer id.(3002377159)

So I called up Airtel to schedule installation, now what happened is they gave me a shock stating that this customer id has already been allotted to someone else.

I called Airtel customer care 5 times in a week thinking it would have been a mistake. But all the representatives gave me the same answer that the customer id given to me is already being used by somebody

It has been more than 2 months and more than 10 calls to ebay customer care and each time the EBAY customer representatives say they will escalate this and that to this team and that team and now I do not know about my future buying/selling on ebay.

I also dont know if I will receive my SO-CALLED gift.

Why doesnt ebay realise the value of a customer? Why is the customer care of EBAY so inefficient that they cannot even understand what I speak in English?

I am going to blog this whole thing down and make everyone realise the truth about EBAY if I don't get my gift as soon as possible.

Sapana/Indraneel I suggest you to intervene and do the needful for me please!

Request you to let some EFFICIENT CUSTOMER CARE REP and not some rookie to kindly call me with regard to resolving this issue.

Regards
Suresh Govindarajulu
Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Well no response yet TODAY inspite of calling EBAY customer care! Lets see how long ebay takes to resolve this.. Till then I will be posting daily updates!
Message 2 of 54
latest reply

I have also been promised a Diwali gift and have never received the same 2 and half months later. I have complained several times but no action has been taken. They simply use the same tactic of asking for one week time. Ebay is a multinational company who seems to just cheat Indian customers with these false offers. I am a journalist and am compiling all the frauds they have committed to write an article on this.
Please send me your info if you have been defrauded by Ebay. LET US NOT TAKE THINGS LYING DOWN. LET US TAKE ACTION !

Santosh
uncannybal@hotmail.com
Message 3 of 54
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Well I am not against EBAY I am only against the HIGHLY INEFFICIENT CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES! C'mon EBAY can someone take responsibility and reply here???

I wonder why the senior officials do not intervene in pending issues such as these and see to it that the case is addressed!

Anyway for the update, I called ebay again today and they AGAIN said they will escalate to the concerned team BLAH BLAH..

C'mon EBAY please do not tell me the same script given by your trainee AGAIN and AGAIN!
Message 4 of 54
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
So another day goes without any update from EBAY!

I called customer care as usual and I got a different answer!

The representative said she will escalate it to her supervisor and also to the concerned team and she asked me to wait for a week!

Hmm Well I dont mind waiting for a week, ALL I WANT IS THE RIGHT TO MY GIFT!!!!! I AM ASKING SOMETHING GENUINE GUYS!!! AND I AM NOT ASKING IT FOR FREE!

Lets wait and see! Keep following this space for more updates!
Message 5 of 54
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
OH AN IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

I JUST REALISED THAT THE GFIT WHICH I SHOULD RECEIVE IS A PART OF "DIWALI" OFFER and not "MONSOON" OFFER!
Message 6 of 54
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CALL FROM EBAY REGARDING MY GIFT!!!!!!!!

HELLO EBAY CAN SOMEONE HEAR ME??????????????????

THIS IS HIGHLY FRUSTRATING....
Message 7 of 54
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
I doubt even if somebody is reading this feedback forum!

You cannot treat customers like this..
Message 8 of 54
latest reply

gopipp
Community Member
same problem i am facing they told me wait for upto jan 3 rd they will ship my item but i am not sure they will ship my item
Message 9 of 54
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
No news yet.. Wonder when I will get my Airtel DTH.. I hope posting here will not become a daily habit like drinking coffee.

Indraneel or Sapana are you really reading this thread?
Message 10 of 54
latest reply