cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fraudulent listings by sellers driving trafic to other marketplace.

dvlprz
Community Member

Hi, I have notice a number of fraudulent listing for micro sd cards, the sellers usually get ratings as a buyer and fool people into thinking they are genuine, when I made a couple of purchase from 2 different sellers the did the exact same thing, delisted the products and stopped communicating, usualy they become sellers just for a short period, this I have come to know is the latest way to stop genuine sellers from getting through to customers and driving traffic to a funneled listing or make the buyer frustated to move on to another marketplace, the ebay policy makes it impossible to do anything before 14 days, so the buyers money is locked in for a minimum of 14 days.

This I noticed happens more during festive season when other portals are making hay while the sun shines, ebay is now my least favourite and most likely I will stop shopping here unless I do not find the product on any other portal or offlline. Ebay India team is just not bothered as they act like zombies reading from scripts with no voice or understanding of their own, no sharpness to spot mischief and no incentive to protect the marketplace.

I feel sad that I have decided what I have as one of the early patron of eBay I just need to say this that I hope you guys change else you will follow the mammoth.

Goodbye.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0