Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

***ESCALATION*** PAYPAISA ID 43123437634

Hi All, This is an ESCALATION MAIL !! My Product which was ordered on 21st July 2016 still not received and I got an update from local DTDC courier Team that this product was lost during shipment. It’s been more than 2 months and there is not proper ...

dint get an item

hi i had purchased 3 item on ebay but din't get a single item and ebay take 2 time money from my account by net banking for one purchase there is details for that dil ki deal 1.BIL/001035379086/PGMIB-Ddd/EBAY_GICI472685 date 03.9.16 2. BIL/0010353774...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REFUND NOT PAID

Hello , I am fed up with your service.......this is the worst transaction done with EBAY. I am not sure whether how much duration your company survive in this market. Whether I will get my payments ....are not ......I called your call center .....log...

Regarding Complaint of Lakme Iconic Kajal

Dear eBay team,I was purchased Lakme Iconic Kajal in offer mode at your eBay site as guest mode in few days before.And it is informing that yesterday I was suffering problem from customer against Lakme Iconic Kajal which was purchased from eBay site ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung SD card, item ID: 201651603956

The above item purchased is defective. As soon as I load SD card in my mobile, it goes haywire. I had raised a query with the seller but no reply. Now when I am trying to check the status the seller is blacklisted. I am experiencing the same problem ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funds misused by ebay

Really ebay is a fraud company. I booked a laptop. its cost was rs. 39999.00, a coupon for Rs.3000 used for purchase of the items. I paid the amount on 24.9.16, On Sept 29. 2016 order was cancelled by ebay by showin reason that sellere is unable to d...

No PaisaPay Refund for Delivered Items

The Buyer would not have an option to raise a PaisaPay Refund Claim in case Buyer has received the Delivery but is not satisfied with the same. If during the Refund Claim Verification it is later found that a PaisaPay Refund Claim was filed for item ...

Not delivering goods by courier

Hi this is anil I given a order on your site courier service says my address is wrong you can find in Google search for my addressYour product "DC Cable Cord 4 Or.." was shipped via ARAMEX (AWB NO. 41263801681) on 25-Jul-15. The estimated delivery da...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheater_ebay

I request u all not to buy any product from eBay. I have had ordered a VR HEADSET instead end up with a remote. When contacted for refund they just refused to pay back. Instead they issued a coupon which I don't really need. Happened the same twice. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The worst customer service!!!

This is w.r.t my refund of a defective item that I had received last month. I'm forced to post this after repeatedly calling ebay customer service for atleast 10-18 times this month, with no luck. This is not just about the money, but the rude, impol...