cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudant practices at ebay - No Refund is processed Claim ID 408253

aahuja2014
Community Member

I had bought a Juicer in the month of Feb' 2014, which on opening found broken, I asked the supplier K3 stores (Mr. Rajesh) for a refund, who suggested me to mark a mail to ebay and speak with the customer care department,

I was till then getting all reply from eBay till the consignment was picked and sent back to the supplier, since then till date I am just writing mails and trying to speak to every person at eBay to look out for my refund which is still not paid,

Thanks to Mr. Rajesh of K3 Stores who had been still helpful in also giving me a helping hand and writing mails to eBay customer care, the money is also debited from his account, but still no credit is given to me,

What should I say about this kind of activity or unfair means been followed by such a reputed company, I feel being cheated and this is absolutely a Fraduant activity, where in my money is also not refunded and over to that the same amount is debited from the supplier too,

Is this the way company sees the bottom line of their profits coming from ??????

Attached is also my conversation with the customer care who intend had again given an assurance for resolution within 48 hours, still waiting when would this 48 hours come to my rescue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to an immediate action, but for future surely would not be recommending eBay to any of my known circle,

its a Big NO NO ...

Anuj Ahuja

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Fraudant practices at ebay - No Refund is processed Claim ID 408253

All these are common things here on eBay. Recently, I had a similar experience with them.

An order I received was broken, hence I sent an e-mail to the eBay customer care and told them to take back the product and refund my money. They said they don't have a courier pickup facility at my address, so please courier the product back to the seller yourself and we'll give you the shipping fees back in the form of a coupon. 7 days after returning the product I received the refund of the order amount, but didn't receive the coupon. So, I got in touch with the eBay customer care and they said I'll receive it in the next few days. When I didn't get it after another week, I raised a complaint again and this time they sent me a Rs. 250 coupon to my e-mail address. I was relieved to get the coupon and I used it to place an order. Little did I know what was coming next......Immediately after placing the order...within 2 minutes they suspended my account for no reason at all. I got in touch with their customer care but they didn't give me any reason for the suspension. They said they can't disclose the reason as per eBay policies. Furthermore, I was told the new order which I had placed would be cancelled and your account will remain suspended. This whole scandal caused me a loss of Rs. 250 shipping fees and I lost my 3 year old account.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Fraudant practices at ebay - No Refund is processed Claim ID 408253

Well thanks for writing, in fact I had been getting calls and msgs from a lot of people with a similar problem,

Seems a lot many are unhappy with the way eBay is dealing with the customers,

I recieved a Call from the grievance department of eBay a Week back after all the postings that I had been putting here and there,

This lady confirmed to me that my Draft will be send to me within a week and in case if there is any delay she would surely call me a week later (5th of May due) to let me know the further actionable,

No Calls till date and No information on my Draft --- I feel every employee at eBay is first given a training on how to make a fool of the customer and involve themselves into various Fraduant Activities, rather than actually resolving the issues each customer is facing,

I think I have lost my 3500 INR which is due for refund, but eBay have gained 7000 INR, cos they have also debited the same money from the shipper's account ....

this is so amazing to see what a strategy these guys have to build their profits, and therefore make fool of the customers by selling the items at lower price than market,

this was my first and last purchase from them, and I have already given a written memorandum in my Society for each resident to know about this company and never purchase anything from them,

I can only say these things dont last long and for some reasons in future they would surely be bankrupt

Anuj Ahuja

Message 3 of 3
latest reply