First Birthday!

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
We are now one year old! Yes, the www.ebay.in site was launched on the 24th of March 2005. Our sincere thanks to all of you for your valuable patronage in this first year.

It's been a very exciting year for us. In addition to buying and selling, our members have also participated actively on these discussion boards - helping others, providing us with valuable feedback, or just having fun.

We have really enjoyed interacting with our members, and we hope you feel the same.

We have some interesting events lined up next week to celebrate this occasion. We look forward to your active participation in these events.

And finally, we look forward to celebrating many more such birthdays with you, our Community.

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

First Birthday!

snrama
Community Member
To all eBay team,

Many Happy Anniversary 😄

I am really looking forward to see more good work and celebrating will all.

I also wish the whole community which gave a great support to eBay India. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

First Birthday!

To all
Many happy returns of the day.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

First Birthday!

homesaaz
Community Member
congratulations to all ebay team members:-)
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

First Birthday!

skyshopindia
Community Member
Happy 1st Birthday to eBay.in.

We have got lots from eBay.in in this 1 year tenure. My heartily congratulation to whole eBay.in team along with community members whose efferts help eBay.in to reach to this Heigh.

And expecting a lot more in coming days.

I wish a great success of eBay.in in coming days. There may be some unpleasant criticism along with appreciation during this 1 year. But this is a part of improvement. We should forget unpleasant part and go forward for further betterment.

Regards
Achintya Ghosh
skyshopindia
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

First Birthday!

amitadhiya
Community Member
Like I've said in my post for the charge on gallery feature:

All these are the teething issues of a child.
We all are here to nurture it.
I'm sure we'll go a long way in establishing a mutually beneficial relationship.

B-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY eBay B-)
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

First Birthday!

atulnc1
Community Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EBAY FOR COMPLETING 1 ROCKIN YEAR.:-p
keep up the gud work.
best wishes,
ATUL
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

First Birthday!

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi Rohit,

It will be nice if you kindly put the links of the contests for the 1st year birthday celebrations. I have seen one about Rs.1000 purchase. Is there more such things?

Hope to celebrate more such birthdays of ebay.in Best Regards 🙂
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

First Birthday!

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

To participate in the Birthday Celebrations, please visit the following page to know more and accept the terms and conditions:
http://pages.ebay.in/promotion/1stbirthday.html

We have Three promotions lined up for our Users during the week:

Buying: Simply shop for more than Rs. 1,000 on the site using PaisaPay and you will receive special eBay merchandise!

Selling: Simply sell your product by specifying PaisaPay as the Payment option and get a 128 MB USB drive free!

I Know eBay Contest: Test your knowledge about eBay with eBay staff, and walk away with exciting prizes.

Once again Thanks for being our partners and do enjoy the contest!

Regards,
Sapana
Message 9 of 9
latest reply