Feedback to Ebay.in.....

gr8_perfumedeals
Community Member
Hi Team,

I am a seller on ebay with a long 2 years realation with ebay, have some concerns for ebay...

1) When you have shifted the new Goregoan ofice the voice quality of the toll free no: 18002093229 has really gone bad. We can hardly hear any thing.

2) The Customer support people have now started to become quite rude and arogant.

3) on sunday the customer support and the TNS team in not in office at 5.45 Pm. Due to which I was left with the negative and a netural feedback even after the buyer left a removal coment.

4) TNS team direclty removes the listing with out giving any reasons on which of the policy was voilated.

5) customer support calling us for the refund approval do not carry the buyer details, they just carry the paisaypay id. If you can please let us know how we should remember the paisapay ids (8-10 digits) of the the buyers.

6) There are number of instances were the buyer wants to get his negative / neutral feedback removed but have difficulty in doing so even if we help. So want to ask if ebay customer support can call the buyer with us in the conference and get an confirmation so that the negative / neutral feedbacks can be removed easily.

7) I am Jury member and have been wondering why the apeal against the negative feedback has been stoped. When I called the customer support to enquire, they said that Ebay is now not concentrating on the removal of the negative feedback, but they are concentrating on the star rating of the sellers. You tell me 1 thing, as a buyer would you look at the seller's star rating or the feedback percentages if you want to buy an item.
There are number of buyers who make a purchase and leave a negative feedback just because they don't like the product personally, which they have comunicated on the mail, but not ready to remove the negative feedback. So its a bad luck for us.

I have may more points to discuss in regards with the COD, fraud buyers, customer support problems, refund problem and many more.

Hope to get and response for the above 7 points so that I can further discuss and bring to your notice the problem we SELLERS face from Buyer and CUSTOMER SUPPORT. I am just writing this to may my website "EBAY.IN" more safer and scure for all my BUYERS, SELLERS and most important ENAY.IN Employees.

Waiting for an response.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0