Feedback on FVF Changes

Dear members,

We would love to hear from you. Please post your feedback/suggestions about these changes here.

Regards,

Team eBay India.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Feedback on FVF Changes

It really affect seller because sellers selling low price product in ebay he got some benefit in fright charges only ,if you are charging they will affect over all seller any body won't list low price product so pls leave this
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

You are just increasing charges without any justification

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

hit4109
Community Member
Dear mobtab,

Hi

I have purchased iball andi 4.5z on 2-march-2014 i have lost bill i request you to kindly send duplicate bill for the same. This is my second email to you. Still i have not received any reply from your end.

Hope i am sending this Email to proper place !

When i visited today to iball service centre for mobile repairing. Iball centre refused to give warrant for mobile purchased online from Ebay.

Kindly do needful and let me know what to do ?

Thanks

Hitesh Dhruv
Ahmedabad

- hit4109
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Sir I can't able to get things to my locality.
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Message 15 of 17
latest reply

e2dshop
Community Member

Final Value Fees ( FVF) eBay India is charging is not good. Final Value fees should be removed

And second thing is you charge final value fees when order is made. And if same order is refunded you do not refund final value fees to seller account which should be removed immediately as added immediately.

But, that is not happening. Seller has to contact many times to remove the final value fees ( FVF).

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

hello sir, have you stopped selling on eBay. What is the reason?
Message 17 of 17
latest reply