Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Settlement for altered product

I am shah rajesh from surendranagar gujrat(claim no3006407) .I had purchased ambrane powerbank 20800mAh (came on 26 june)and product i received was 16000mAh .So i returned it back through eBay courier on 5 july.today it is 21 july .I daily talk with ...

Fraud by seller n ebay

PaisaPay ID 45765936973 My order cancelled by seller he said price mistake how this can happen I want that product in same price or else I'll file a consumer complain against eBay n that seller I want that product in same price any how eBay always ch...

getting fooled

I ordered a product of multani mitti powder on 20th july through paisa pay , and i didn't even get a order details till now. I only got a message on 22nd july and it is the item you are trying to purchase is no longer available.once i call you said t...

Got cheated by ebay and its nexus of fraud sellers

I had bought 2 wireless mouses from a seller . The items were delivered to me in Bangalore. Both the mouses are not working. When I raised a refund as the items were not working at all, eBay cancelled the claim saying it is a manufacturing defect and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product problem

I have bought a one battery. The batery was 3months warenty here. Batter is problem here. I will contact the seller. That was not answered my problem . So please change my product or refund my ammount. Quickly .Thankyou.

Didn't get' proper response for claim 3048612

Hello,I have ordered for laptop on 2nd of july but I didn't received it till 17th. In meantime I have called to customer service but they have simply said like I will receive it but they don know when can I get that so I have cancelled it on 17th and...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Recieved an empty parcel.

I have rised a complaint against my problem of receiving and emply parcel , which has been closed saying that the product have been delivered properly.The complaint id is :- 3025753User id :- piyusgupt736Mobile no :- 7000952435

To the concern person

I have received a definitive phone which is not working atall and wen I asked for return and refund my money , the eBay customer care is just saying to go and show the phone to the nearest service center n repair it which is 80km away.From my experie...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful