cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Fantastic call management of ebay waiting time 98 mins

Fantastic call managment of ebay India team a pure same of managment staff of India team if compared to brand name of ebay as one of fortune 500 company.

Today I called ebay CS for my account and the waiting time was 98 min. This is how the call flow is manage. Its not just today any time you call it would be never below 18 min.

Story does not ends here. If you get connected also than have to handle the dum CS staff of ebay for every information they will keep you on hold for 10 to 15 min. So for a small query alsoyou end up with 1 hrs of your time.

Been such a big brand they do not have that much understanding that online shopping is more prefered by people who do not have enough time to buy goods in offline market.

Same goes with seller if he will spend 1 hr with CS for small issue how would he be in a position to provide user service to buyer. Been a seller I have always seen ebay speaking on building trust delivering user service to buyer's but when it comes to ebay they never deliver user service neither able to built trust with their merchants.

All because of some sick policy design and great contribution by dum ebay CS staff.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Fantastic call management of ebay waiting time 98 mins

This is not just the case with calls, but also with the Live Chat feature. You've to wait for at least 30 minutes to connect with a customer care representative. That's not all...if you fail to reply back within 1 minute, they disconnect you and then again you'll have to wait another 30 minutes. Are we supposed to keep staring at the screen during the waiting time? How ridiculous is that?

Instead of solving problems at their end, eBay tends to keep going after sellers. Unfair suspensions, over-charging Paisapay fees, resolving claims in favor of buyers...the list goes on. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I know the entire gloryof ebay has gone because of poor managment. Now ebayI feel that call center of goverment company has better response time than ebay

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

H!,

You are absolutely correct to write. We are also fed up with Ebay customer care for small-small issues. Wait time in phone is always-- 14mts/24 mts/30 mts. It is already recorded in the system. Never at any point of time we are able to talk in 1-2 minutes. It is absolutely ridiculous to hold telephone for such a long time. And very frequently nowadays in our city phones are disconneected in 1-2 minutes. Again the same TAPASHYA for connecting. It has been a punishment. Chat exectives are absolutely ill-informed. They do not have any solution for any problem.

We are thinking seriously what is going on in Ebay India specially nowadays behind the scene, God knows.

May God give Ebay India enough wisdom.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello All,

I think not god but ebay needs to hire people who actually know how to run a business and not just with a deegre certificate. because practical skill and book knowledge both are way different.

Irrespective have changing country heads like a fashion will not make any diffference. They should have some one who has actual knowledge of business at both micro and macro level.

Than only things would be diffferent. Please check the history on net you will come to know details why this situation has arise.

Regards

Message 5 of 5
latest reply