Facing serious issue with powership

Refunds have been initiated for 27 of my shipments, which have been shipped through blue dart under powership. When tracked through ebay, all are showing as picked up and delivered and delivered. Still refund is initiated. I dont know why this is happening. I have contacted the logistics team and they are asking for signed copy of manifest. I can give the signed copy of the manifest. However the items are clearly showing as picked up and delivered on ebay itself. Then whats the point in asking for signed copies of manifest? This is a system bug in ebay and needs to be rectified ASAP. Response is always very slow from powership team. the phone lines are busy most of the time. awaiting positive action from the powership team. If things continue like this, then i will quit powership.
In another instance, blue dart has charged 110 kgs for a parcel weighing 11kgs. No action has been taken by powership team to rectify the wrong amount charged to my account, inspite of several emails and phone calls. It seems no one takes issues of sellers seriously at eBay. Its like banging head against wall. Wake up guys. eBay is a big global brand. Insulate it from the chalta hai attitude of indians.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Facing serious issue with powership

frendz_shop
Community Member
Same Weight Issue In bluedart Delhi... Powership Team are Helpless...
Message 2 of 2
latest reply