FAKE SELLER BEWARE ***

Guys,

Please beware about the seller ***. This guy is fake and fruad, I buy one "Brand New Original & Sealed Apple iPod Touch 32GB 5th Gen" last year. After a year i went to APPLE STORE to upgrade the warranty of my IPOD TOCUH there i come to know that the IPOD which i buy from this seller was bought from NEPAL and is not originally supported by APPLE. I believe EBAY is equally responsible for the FAKE Seller which they ignore for their benefit.

I am Advising all guys not to buy anything from EBAY and particularly from this Seller 

A BIG SHAME TO EBAY

Buy APPLE products only from registered APPLE STORE

A BIG ZERO STAR to EBAY

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: FAKE SELLER BEWARE ***

Ebay always protects sellers of fake products by editing out name of the fake seller.  I had bought LG G3  .  From the day first it started giving problem.  I took it to LG service center in Mumbai and the service center manager said the product is fake. The mobile number of the seller is now switched off and not responding.  The seller has simply vanished from E-bay. E-bay trying to dillydally the reposponsibility.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: FAKE SELLER BEWARE ***

- it happened with me also. they deleted several of my posts.

They edited seller name from my post.

But in my case, I wrote to CEOs of ebay india, ebay international, consumer forums, and also posted on my own web site about the problem.

So ebay called me, apologised and returned my money in the form of coupons.

Ebay also told me that I can keep the merchandise with me.

thank you ebay for listening to me.

- suffered customer.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply