Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iphone 4s 16gb is making me frustrated

The iPhone mobile I purchased from eBay is worst makes me frustrate not even switching on.i have problems with that from day one e bay really cheating people by purchasing this kinds of duplicate phones and not responding to feedback and complaints g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

two diffrent pics for same prodect.

I ordered one pair of shoes on 13 may.I was watching the shoes pic care fully. I found difference in shoes pics. All the shoes have only two hooks and rest are wholes. And in number 5 pic has all the hooks without any whole for the leases.I need the ...

not refund nor product shipped

This is very froud work is done by eBay India.I was purchased 19 mobiles( Samsung e1207) & the some phone has cancelled & remaining 12 are not shipped also I have paid the money previously & not refund. What is this chtyagiri.

ebay cc

i wrote to cc probably 8/9 times in the last 30 days.all i get from them is that they'd get back to me. but M*****F*****S, i pay you and pay you a lot, andpay you to provide me with some service, not to sleepwith your off-ebay customers, right? so wh...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pathetic Buying Experience with E-bay

Dear Team, I am really sorry to say that I had really pathetic experience with ebay in my recent purchase. It is really strange to see that customer care making fool to customers by telling false information. They don't value customers patience and m...

Ebay and its Poor Customer Support

Dear Ebay team, I think its good to business to deal with ebay to start selling the non working, defected, used, theft product etc etc. Because that kind of business ebay is supporting. Ebay also guarantees that in no way seller will get penalty for ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Empty packet recieved cheaters

HiMy order paisapay id 39366640839is being delivered today.I got a mail that refund is in processBut now i recieved an empty packet which truly signifies that quality of your companyI want refund of all the money and time wasted in your companyPoor c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Cheated me

Hi , I ordered Stylish Red Designer Anarkali Suit from the seller on oct 23. The product was delivered and I was shocked to see the product which is of very poor quality. So I contacted Ebay to refund my amount . They accepted my claim initially. But...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FAKE SELLER BEWARE ***

Guys, Please beware about the seller ***. This guy is fake and fruad, I buy one "Brand New Original & Sealed Apple iPod Touch 32GB 5th Gen" last year. After a year i went to APPLE STORE to upgrade the warranty of my IPOD TOCUH there i come to know th...

Resolved! Too bad response

Dear sir922200 this is my claim idFor the last 40 days i have not received my refund from ebay i am feeling very bad to shop with ebay

i want to cancel my recent order

I have ordered the zenfone 2 . i have by mistakenly placed the order and wanted to cancel the order and want a refund. However i have contact the seller and i got a message saying "we will see what can be done". i am sorry for the trouble that i have...