cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay's Rs. 500 cheating using the survey bait

prem_roops
Community Member
EBay conducted a survey recently and promised Rs. 500 as compensation for the time spent on the survey.

EBay did send a coupon for Rs. 500 but with a minimum purchase of Rs. 7500, this is bad practice and the effort spent on the survey is useless. This is plain cheating.

You lost a prospective buyer...
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

bellamkonda123
Community Member
i want 100/- coupon for purchase of 300/-. Please arrange the same as i want to buy a product.
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Dear Team eBay

Either this is the time to CLOSE ebay or the customers will throw bad egg on the office of eBay. I spend more than 1 Lakh rupees buy from ebay - till from 2007. Now even for 100 rs purchase I am scared of eBay
1- ebay do not have any control on sellers {sellers can sell anything customer will suffer problem. eBay is telling that is up to sellers }
2- recently my friend lost 2000 rs while buying one item - he didnt received item but ebay deducted the amount
3- no guaranty that you will get a refund on such issues.
4- About customer care hahahah dont ask - they use to tell "if you dont have problems , dont buy from ebay"
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

i have ordered and bought a panasonic trimer in your website. But when the product was delivered there was no warenty card in it. The reason why i bought that product was you gave 2 years warenty for that. When i registered a complaint they gave a delars contact no. But when i called it was a wrong number. I was very much disappointed with your service. I bought the product only because of your tag name 'ebay'. But you are giving someone's number and asking me to contact them. When i called it war a wrong no.This is not fair. Service was worst and i have wasted 1050 rupees by buying a product from your website.
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Message 14 of 14
latest reply