Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud and defective neck pillow

I purchased 3 neck pillows through e-bay and netshoppings phone number ***, The pillows were defective and the stitching came apart when they were delivered. I informed the seller and opened a claim No. ***for paisa pay ID ***on 5th May 2013, the ver...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

changing shipping address

Bymistake i select default account address as my shipping adress.I already sent mail to seller and Ebay for same.but currently I found that MY items was shipped on wrong adress.What is solution for this issue?, No way to change shipping address on Pa...

Not resolved problem gets the resolved status

Reference to our claim. We had ordered the mosquito net bed which is green color and with the zip on the head side. Someone from ebay called and confirmed the color and the specifications. But we have received some violet color with the zip on centre...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iitem not received (***)

Dear ebay, My iteam number is (***) Nokia Silicon Back Case Cover multi colored pouch guard booked on 22-05-2014 online payment,till now i not yet receive this item and no updates from ebay. ebay can you please provide me the status of this iteam. Th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

horrible ebay guarantee!

My raised claim on a tecsun pl660 was turned down without proper explanation,saying that the internal charging system of batteries will.not work in Indian conditions. The same works for pl 390 radio set in Indian conditions? How come? Force fully clo...

Remove bluedart as your prime courier

Hi ebay, I really dont know wht you guyz use Bluedart as your prime courier for shipping the items...please remove it yarr they are real idiots...it seems they have few guideline. 1)They wont ship the product which contains battries... 2)If an produc...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay not responding to my claim

The seller has agreed to take back the item through Ebay and assured me a full refund but there is no response from Ebay even after calling at their helpline and sending mails several times.Ebay has to arrange the pick up of the item. Its been more t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Corruption and wrong malpractices in Ebay India

Hi, We are a proud Ebayer selling on Ebay India since 2005. We have recently noticed lot of corruption and malpractices withing Ebay India. We are PowerSellers on Ebay India, and contacted Ebay for help in how we can increase our business on Ebay Ind...

Worst customer care

I have exhausted 30 day selling limits in just 5 days. I was told account will be revised on 27th May And I'd be able list more items and listings with multiple quantities will also be enabled for me. That hasn't happened yet. I'm sittings on my hand...