cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay monsoon gift not received even after 5 months

anubhawps
Community Member
I have not received my monsoon gift (Jabra bluetooth headset) even after 5 months since purchase.
I chatted with ebay cutomer support more than 20 times sent copule of reminder emails to inpromotions@ebay.in but no response at all.

Are you guys really want to dispatch the gift or not ? I found so many complains in this forum about not receiving gifts. I never expected this kind of cheap tactics by ebay.

Ebay are you listening ???
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

yuvaraj2635
Community Member
dear friend,they will not send free gifts .their business tricks for cheating peoples like free gifts.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

nellai.sankar
Community Member
I have purchased Sony mobile with Paisapay ID 32257061795 and used the coupon code BUYONEMO03 on 4th Oct. While ordering i got message that within 45 days your gift is delivered. But I have not received my free mobile.
I spoke with eBay customer support and sent couple of reminder emails to inpromotions@ebay.in but no response at all. Please respond to this and send it in time.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

avishek1607
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 32263345080

same here....i havnt received my micromax mobile free gift which i got by using coupon code BUYONEMO02, Item no-221086878086.....initially i have told ke i will get it within 30-45 days.....bt today is almost 2 months over still i havnt received my free gifts.....what the issue...cant even think ebay like company to cheat customer.....or use this cheap publicity stunt to attract customer...
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

anubhawps
Community Member
Reminder 1:

Whats going on Ebay ? I would love to hear reason for not dispatching gift.
(Paisapay ID: 31548208761)
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

anubhawps
Community Member
Reminder 2:

Any update ?
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

anubhawps
Community Member
Reminder 3:

Any update ?
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Dear anubhawps,

We've attempted to deliver your gift once. However, it was returned by our courier service provider due to insufficient address. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Kindly write with your complete address with nearest landmark and mobile numbers on which our CSP can contact you to incswebhelp@ebay.com. We will re-dispatch your gift soon.:-)
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Dear nellai.sankar,

Online tracking ( Bluedart: 46220405556) shows that you've received your gift. Hope you would have liked it!:-)
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

anubhawps
Community Member
Dear seemak,

I have already update my address and had got the confirmation from your support more than 20 times. It has been almost 6months no body came back to me for address update.

Anyway, as per your suggestion I have sent an email to incswebhelp, inpromotions and you a well about address with multiple landmarks and my mobile number.

Please update when are you going to send the gift ?
Message 10 of 13
latest reply