cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay has just lost my faith in it; Don't promise what you can't deliver!

I received the Rs. 500 Coupon yesterday (for completing your survey) and thought, "wow, ebay is making an effort to rise among their competitors" and in the morning I get a correction coupon stating the coupon is valid only on purchase of min Rs 7500?

Now why am I mad? I've purchased so many items from ebay, and I have referred even more of my friends who started purchasing stuff on ebay taking my suggestion; but this is outright cheating.I am not really mad because I've lost Rs 500, I don't care about it. I am mad because I was cheated.

If you had to put in such a condition you should have stated so on the survey. I am an avid blogger on e-commerce and I'll definitely write about this.
I am sorry to say ebay you've just lost a loyal customer.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

ashmaan
Community Member
They lost another customer. Cant blv them. They are cheater.

They are just setting standards. Their sellers will also do the same. They cant be better than ebay. Promise something and than dont fulfill.

You could have a survey without coupon but u cant cheat.
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

rst3790
Community Member
Buying from Ebay is my biggest mistake...I ordered a laptop battery on 8th june but till date(23 june) i have no site of my item. on ebay they shows that the item is out for delivery...If so then where is my product??...i will never ever buy any item from ebay..And atlast i ordered the battery from tradus and i got it in just 3 days(22 june) after my order placement...
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

bluepeacock10
Community Member
Yes. I'm so excited after receiving the coupon initially and my faith in ebay increased a lot. But after today's mail saying the coupon correction, I feel cheated. Shame. You should never promise if you don't do it.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

j_sram
Community Member
Yes.. They cheated all by sending useless coupon.

Hello Ebay, please use my coupon.. Iam not using it... Iam giving u as free gift !! njoy !!
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

j_sram
Community Member
Only few has given the survey otherwise ebay would have sent 500/- off coupon on min spent on 500000/- !!!!
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
For new buyers, I would like to suggest that please write your postal address correctly in capital letters while registering with eBay. This will reduce cases of non-delivery of items, lost items, etc.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

very discouraging, "Take this short survey and we will reward you handsomely for your efforts!" WTF... SHAME on you ebay...
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

myrahme
Community Member
very bad quality and very very delayed in shipping, worts site ebay is.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

2012nandy
Community Member
eBay, you ought to be ASHAMED of yourselves for giving such a lame excuse! In fact, even without taking the survey, I had a voucher with better terms. Of course, now, after what you have done, I have not utilized the other voucher either.

SHAME, SHAME! You could have been more graceful about the whole thing. I will make sure I spread anti-eBay messages everywhere.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply