cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay has just lost my faith in it; Don't promise what you can't deliver!

I received the Rs. 500 Coupon yesterday (for completing your survey) and thought, "wow, ebay is making an effort to rise among their competitors" and in the morning I get a correction coupon stating the coupon is valid only on purchase of min Rs 7500?

Now why am I mad? I've purchased so many items from ebay, and I have referred even more of my friends who started purchasing stuff on ebay taking my suggestion; but this is outright cheating.I am not really mad because I've lost Rs 500, I don't care about it. I am mad because I was cheated.

If you had to put in such a condition you should have stated so on the survey. I am an avid blogger on e-commerce and I'll definitely write about this.
I am sorry to say ebay you've just lost a loyal customer.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

ralphmenezes
Community Member
Yes they just keep saying Sorry and thinking everything will pass. I am a student of Management and I know thoroughly what Market Research does and how helpful it can be to generate insights. Things like this are rarely an error and it is clearly evident that such an act has been done on purpose.
We want a reply from E-Bay as to how we will get compensated for this. WE DO NOT WANT YOUR PROMISE OF BEST OFFERS AND DEALS

Remember that trust can take a long time to gain but only a minute to be lost and you can be assured that you have lost the trust of many, including me. Your credibility and integrity in the market is certainly questionable.
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

am_k77
Community Member
this is ebay man!! they can do anything........they have no standards...only PAISA BOLTA HAI....I was the customer when this was baazee.com, but these firangi's came...and start cheating on us again...either for buyer or seller...for both they are jus cheat only...
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

sweetyagarwal0189sweety
Community Member
The most fake site. Never deliver what they describe
Biggest fraud site i have ever come across.
Always tried to contact these morons(sellers) but they never reply for the calls or sms. And as usual e-bay have no solution to this
Message 13 of 13
latest reply