cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay claims adjuster Bharat shrinivas sellers nemesis buyers pride

sunwebsolutions
Community Member
I have been selling mobile phones on ebay for the last 8-10 months and the average selling price is 7000/- till last month whenever i had claims from buyers about item not as described I was able to go through a process where in in most of the cases claims team used to call me up and used to politely ask for a solution by considering the valid points of arguments from both the buyer and the seller.

Starting from last month a new person has taken over most of my claim cases his name is Bharat shrinivas and he is the claims supervisor at ebay. Now for any claims made by the buyer irrespective of the issue the buyer has to only add a magic word to his claim that I want a refund and lo and behold mighty bharat shrinivas calls me to INFORM me that the buyer has shipped the item and he is approving the refund.

No discussion, no listening to my side of the story, no explaination that no where in india do u get refund for a new mobile phone appeals to him and only falls into deaf ears, no agreeing to my pleas that i am ready to ship buyer a replacement whatsoever are entertained by the great man bharat shrinivas. His fundamentals are crystal clear any problem that customer has refund him money and you solve all the buyers problem. Sellers problems are immaterial, seller should beg borrow or steal but satisfy the buyer and inspite of providing a solution u need to do more ...

I would request ebay claims department team to hire other people like him who have been kicked out of shut down call centres as fast as possible so that these excellent services can also be extended to other sellers without delay and lead to the shutting down of this centre also.

I would also recommend the excellent services of mr bharat shrinivas for training all call personnel so that they can also have the same level of attitude and professional discourtsy towards all buyers and sellers in general.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0