Ebay cheated : Ref # 065775

This is now the height of low standard & such a knowledge less team of ebay who is demanding my one  year of credit card statements to check the credit from seller. Attaching the SIMPLE ENGLISH mail from seller which your executive Siera unable to understand that the chargeback has been done by ebay on 05-06-2016 against PPID 41766263670. The corrupt insellerverification  team (already proved) doesn’t have simple common sense that e-bay itself did chargeback from seller than obviously either the fund is idle with them else they credited it to my account.. right..

Now I have two dates, 1 from seller i.e. 05-06-2016 &

2nd from eBay itself i.e.09-06-2016.

Does your company & Inseller verification team trying to fool me, or Citibank, or seller or service centre?? Today 1st time I got a call from (Inseller team) & she seems inexperienced & million miles away from this commerce business because she was asking me for my last 1 year statement of Citibank. Its mean she is not aware when ebay had given me credit, if any??

Secondly when Seller clearly dropped a mail that ebay has chargeback his amount from PPID than why the hell ebay           team is misrouting the case.

EBAY PLEASE APPOINT EDUCATED EXPERIENCE PERSON IN YOUR COMPANY WHO CAN READ & UNDERSTAND MAILS ATLEAST.. AGAIN I AM SAYING MY PHONE NO IS REACHABLE 24*7, SO DON’T DARE TO PUT FAKE MAIL THAT MY PHONE WASN’T REACHABLE..

Citibank team : Kindly blacklist ebay in your record as nowadays you itself will see that there are n nos. of fraud cases happening by ebay itself..

Sharing one joke of eBay :- Without asking any ref. no., claim Id anything… eBay is assuring me to help on twitter. & same was done in facebook too.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0