Ebay Want to change(Courier Charges) Solution

In Ebay The Buyer will bid For item For a big Price,But the Problem for The Sellers is High Courier Charges. Which Will Decreese Profit And Make a Feeling That This Business is Tough.In my Openion Ebay India Have To Get a Courior Partner Which Will Help To Reduce the "Shipping Charges" Already Many Shopping Sites are Doing like this.A Seller can't Offer many Parcels To a Courier service to get Discount Rates.But the Fact is that Ebay Can Offer the Courier service That They will give many Couriers to The Courier Service Nationwide. So that If a seller Go to the Respective courier partner of Ebay and Show them the Order Receipt Then the Seller will get Discount Rates. I request Ebay team to View This Topic And i Request all Members of Ebay To Respond To this Psost
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

malwastorechd
Community Member
Dear Sir

If you approch the main office of couier companies like pafex, DTDC, firstflight, you can get better rates and services, in camparison to those offered by the franchises.

You need to open a monthly billing account with the courier companies and you will get good prices.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you Sir, The Information is so valuable to me
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
THAT IS A WONDERFUL IDEA by ajay...yes , courier is high for books also and other items over 500 grams..i hope ebay is listening !!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

kondraju
Community Member
ebay! You should give a rating for courier services also. It gives an idea to sellers and buyer. To know which is faster,cheaper,secure.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Ya,The Discounted rates are only allowed for bulk or for steady orders eg- 30 couriers / 30 days,which is difficult for medium level seller.

If there was other solution it will be better
Message 6 of 6
latest reply